PDA

View Full Version : Is there gonna be another BFZ Tailgate Party for the home opener?

PA Season Ticket Holder
04-06-2003, 04:30 PM
What a crazy game this is gonna be. I'm gonna get there super early.

Is there a better game then this one to have a party? Ahhhhh, the season is creeping up on us :D

The_Philster
04-06-2003, 04:33 PM
When are you leaving? It's not for 5 months. :snicker:

PA Season Ticket Holder
04-06-2003, 04:35 PM
I think I'll start now :snicker:

The_Philster
04-06-2003, 04:37 PM
:lol: You'll miss the draft party. ;)

PA Season Ticket Holder
04-06-2003, 04:39 PM
I think I might come to the draft party. It's 75 miles from my house.

MapQuest said it would take 1hr and 45 minutes. Maybe if I take a moped :D

shelby
04-06-2003, 04:49 PM
:rofl:

PA Season Ticket Holder
04-06-2003, 04:58 PM
I'd have to drive like 40mph on the freeway for it to take that long :D

shelby
04-06-2003, 05:03 PM
:spit:

{mental image of PA on a moped....:laughter:}

PA Season Ticket Holder
04-06-2003, 05:05 PM
:lol:

I'll take you for a ride on it. It's packing 75 horses underneath the hood.

shelby
04-06-2003, 05:17 PM
:lmao:

That is the funniest thing i've heard all day!

:biggrin:

G. Host
04-06-2003, 08:28 PM
Afraid I can not make it but maybe I can stop by.

I have a prior commitment to TBD since I am one of the original founders and this is 4th annual tailgate..

SABURZFAN
04-06-2003, 08:36 PM
that's a cool avatar G Host.

G. Host
04-06-2003, 08:46 PM
I created it when Gash became a Bill again. Between Gash and Crosby opposing LBs will become pancakes!

Bam Bam!

ublinkwescore
04-06-2003, 09:44 PM
I don't think I'm going to go to both the dolphins games like I had originally wanted to so badly (I would really like to really badly still).

But I'm trying to sell my car, and that means I'm going to have some car payments to make in the very near future once I get my new car - it won't really be new - I want either a civic, or a 300ZX - I'm leaning more towards the 300ZX now - if I can find one without power windows or door locks, or power antenna. Power accessories suck - if they breakdown - you can't roll your windows up or down - and if it's summer time - especially here in Cali, you're screwed. Another requirement of my new car will be a stick tranny - I hate automatics they're no fun to drive.

ublinkwescore
04-06-2003, 09:49 PM
But anyways, back to the subject - I'm either gonna open a bank account with my next check, and start saving for the Bills/phins game in December, or get my AC serviced on my current car if I can't sell it as it is right now (that would definitely help) but either way - I'm going to that game at all costs.

The ESPN game isn't really a wise idea - since it will be harder for me to get to work if I'm not going to get out of Florida until like at least 11 or 12 at night, and then I'll be stuck on a plane for the next 7 hours, and then I'll have a 2 hour drive back from SFO to Atwater.

Maybe I'll go to another home game during the Playoffs!!

THATHURMANATOR
04-06-2003, 09:52 PM
UB's coming to Buffalo??? All those crack head bottle collecters better watch out!!!!

ublinkwescore
04-06-2003, 09:55 PM
Will someone please tell me how much money I should have saved up if I plan on flying from the west coast to Buffalo on Saturday, grabbing a hotel room for the night, partying a little - maybe at the ralph - if they're already at the ralph partying - I'll just wear a white T that says "California Bills fan looking for someone to tailgate with" in sharpie. I've also gotta eat too.

By the way, if someone could pick me up from the airport, I'll give them like $20 bucks or more then enough to cover the cost of gas to get me from the airport to the hotel/ralph whatever.

THATHURMANATOR
04-06-2003, 10:01 PM
Yo for the plane ticket go on travelocity or priceline or something. They usually have good deals. I would say about 300 maybe. The hotel you could probably find something real cheap maybe 30 40 bucks. I am sure some one could hook you up with some food at the tailgate. As for the partying that could get expensive!!!

ublinkwescore
04-06-2003, 10:02 PM
I'm not worried about the plane tickets - I'll get those figured out myself - I just want a hotel somewhere between the Ralph, and the airport.

How far is RWS from the nearest airport? I might not be old enough to rent a car - I'm gonna go talk to a travel agent this week.

Since the only time I've been on the east coast - I've never left the airports at Boston and Philly.

ublinkwescore
04-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Yo for the plane ticket go on travelocity or priceline or something. They usually have good deals. I would say about 300 maybe. The hotel you could probably find something real cheap maybe 30 40 bucks. I am sure some one could hook you up with some food at the tailgate. As for the partying that could get expensive!!!

I'm not gonna freeload off anyone - I'll make sure I've got something to contribute - maybe I'll bring some stuff to make some enchiladas.

I'm definitely gonna buy some bottles of either Captain Morgan, or Southern Comfort.

THATHURMANATOR
04-06-2003, 10:07 PM
The airport is about 20 to 30 mins from the Ralph. You have to be 25 to rent a car. You could probably grab a hotel somewhere near the ralph pretty cheap. I live in North Buffalo so I don't really know of any hotels off hand but I am sure someone could hook you up. My boys and I were thinking about getting to the parking lot the night before and partying all night, but who knows since the game is so far away. I will let you know though.

THATHURMANATOR
04-06-2003, 10:09 PM
I didn't say you were freeloading but if you were tight with cash I was just saying that I am sure a zoner could hook you up. I would go with SOCO!!! For the oakland game we drank a little too much of that.

ublinkwescore
04-06-2003, 10:14 PM
Soco it is if you can pick me up from the airport - I'll still give you more then enough for gas to and from the airport.

I really don't wanna grab a cab - they're ridiculous.

I'll only be 23 by gametime - so that rules out renting a car for me.

ublinkwescore
04-06-2003, 10:15 PM
It's easy to drink too much Southern Comfort - I do it almost everytime. I think I've only drank it once without throwing up.

THATHURMANATOR
04-06-2003, 10:26 PM
Hey man I don't want to give you any promises, since it is like 5 months away but talk to me when it gets closer and if I can I would hook you up with a ride.

Herdwatcher
04-07-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Will someone please tell me how much money I should have saved up if I plan on flying from the west coast to Buffalo on Saturday, grabbing a hotel room for the night, partying a little - maybe at the ralph - if they're already at the ralph partying - I'll just wear a white T that says "California Bills fan looking for someone to tailgate with" in sharpie. I've also gotta eat too.

By the way, if someone could pick me up from the airport, I'll give them like $20 bucks or more then enough to cover the cost of gas to get me from the airport to the hotel/ralph whatever.

Right now on cheap tickets you can get a RT ticket for 257.00 + 20.00 service charge. leaving Sacramento. You can expect to spend another 150.00 to 200.00 on everything else. Not bad really. There is the maple court motel, less than 1/4 mile to the ralph. I walk it every time Im there, right across the street is an entrance to a parking lot so you can cut right to the stadium.

badspanish
04-07-2003, 12:38 AM
Usted puede cabalgar mi asno para $10

clumping platelets
04-07-2003, 07:33 AM
No habla espanol

THATHURMANATOR
04-07-2003, 09:47 AM
bad spanish es estupido!~!

Ebenezer
04-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Seriously, there will be a tailgate for the home opener...give us about 4 months to let you know the details.