• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

if giants win, bills should get some credit

Seeing that we p*ssed away that game at the end of the season, we gave them their confidence and gave them the playoffs. Here in NYC, i'd like the fans to personally thank me and the bills for letting them get to the superbowl.

It's not the way you want to do it, but if its not your team, then i'll take what i can get.
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Re: if giants win, bills should get some credit

Originally posted by trapezeus
    Seeing that we p*ssed away that game at the end of the season, we gave them their confidence and gave them the playoffs. Here in NYC, i'd like the fans to personally thank me and the bills for letting them get to the superbowl.

It's not the way you want to do it, but if its not your team, then i'll take what i can get.
    Yea I am sure that will happen
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

what!?
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by MBBedard
        what!?
        Yea I dont rllly no what he is getting at but whatever
        I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

I'm getting tired of hearing about their game against us on Sirius. Anytime they interview a Giant player that game comes up.

Comment

• trapezeus
            Legendary Zoner
            • Oct 2004

i'm just saying, if the bills held on and beat the giants, they never get into the playoffs.

additionally, because of that game, the giants really found their motivation to play well against the pats and that snowballed into good performances in the playoffs.

Its another case where buffalo is on the wrong end of everything. i live in NYC, and its annoying to have people scoff at me for being a bills fan. but i've noticed, most of the giants fans i talk to have been very thankful about that bills game and hardly keep up the regular ridicule that i'd normally be subjected to. So in some sort of wierd way, the bills are thanked by giant nation.

Comment

• Bone
              Bone
              • Oct 2006

Serious?
              BILLIEVE

Comment

Working...
              X