PDA

View Full Version : if giants win, bills should get some credit

trapezeus
01-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Seeing that we p*ssed away that game at the end of the season, we gave them their confidence and gave them the playoffs. Here in NYC, i'd like the fans to personally thank me and the bills for letting them get to the superbowl.

It's not the way you want to do it, but if its not your team, then i'll take what i can get.

VeggieMan14
01-29-2008, 06:14 PM
Seeing that we p*ssed away that game at the end of the season, we gave them their confidence and gave them the playoffs. Here in NYC, i'd like the fans to personally thank me and the bills for letting them get to the superbowl.

It's not the way you want to do it, but if its not your team, then i'll take what i can get.

Yea I am sure that will happen

The King
01-29-2008, 06:21 PM
what!?

VeggieMan14
01-29-2008, 06:25 PM
what!?

Yea I dont rllly no what he is getting at but whatever

gr8slayer
01-29-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm getting tired of hearing about their game against us on Sirius. Anytime they interview a Giant player that game comes up.

trapezeus
01-30-2008, 11:23 AM
i'm just saying, if the bills held on and beat the giants, they never get into the playoffs.

additionally, because of that game, the giants really found their motivation to play well against the pats and that snowballed into good performances in the playoffs.

Its another case where buffalo is on the wrong end of everything. i live in NYC, and its annoying to have people scoff at me for being a bills fan. but i've noticed, most of the giants fans i talk to have been very thankful about that bills game and hardly keep up the regular ridicule that i'd normally be subjected to. So in some sort of wierd way, the bills are thanked by giant nation.

Bone
01-31-2008, 06:19 PM
Serious?