PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh fan vote mock draft?

hintexas
04-06-2003, 07:30 PM
A Pittburgh website is having people vote each day on who the team on the clock should pick. It looks as if the voters have the Jets taking William Joseph next. Tomorrow they will have everyone vote on who the Bills should take next. I think if the draft goes this way the Bills should pick Michael Haynes DE Penn St. Does any one think we should take any one else?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/sports/steelerslive/draft/user.html

1. Cincinnati Carson Palmer QB Southern Cal
2. Detroit Charles Rogers WR Michigan St.
3. Houston Terrell Suggs DE Arizona St.
4. Chicago Jimmy Kennedy DT Penn St.
5. Dallas Byron Leftwich QB Marshall
6. Arizona Andre Johnson WR Miami (Fla.)
7. Minnesota Marcus Trufant CB Washington St.
8. Jacksonville Terence Newman DB Kansas State
9. Carolina Kyle Boller QB California
10. Baltimore Dewayne Robertson DT Kentucky
11. Seattle E.J. Henderson LB Maryland
12. St. Louis Boss Bailey LB Georgia
13. NY Jets Taylor Jacobs WR Florida
14. New England Jerome McDougle DE Miami-Fla.
15. San Diego Kwame Harris OT Stanford
16. Kansas City Andre Woolfolk CB Oklahoma
17. New Orleans Dennis Weathersby CB Oregon State
18. New Orleans Mike Doss S Ohio State
19. New England Larry Johnson RB Penn State

20. Denver Jordan Gross OL Utah
21. Cleveland Eric Steinbach OL Iowa
22. NY Jets April 5&6
23. Buffalo April 7
24. Indianapolis April 8
25. NY Giants April 9

Tatonka
04-06-2003, 08:17 PM
boller to carolina is about as horrible a mock pick as i have seen.

Billsouth
04-06-2003, 08:25 PM
why do you say that? carolina desperately needs a qb and boller is supposed to be good one. i think the issue might rather be whether boller lasts that long as opposes to whether carolina takes a qb if a good one is available at their choice.

Tatonka
04-06-2003, 08:28 PM
they just got delholme to be their new starter.. by drafting boller.. they tell delholme to go piss off..

i will bet 10k in zone bucks that they do not take boller.

SABURZFAN
04-06-2003, 08:34 PM
the BILLS should take jeff faine-C-Notre Dame.that would be my vote.

BillsMan80
04-06-2003, 09:16 PM
Stay away from the defense...The offense must be added to, but not with a Center...Teague is good and young. We need a WR or TE here.

THATHURMANATOR
04-06-2003, 09:37 PM
Do you really think Delhome is anything special Tatonka?

mikemac2001
04-06-2003, 11:49 PM
delhom sucks....we dont need a TE i liked Jay but in this offense we wont use it much 2 wr double TE campbell and cant even think of his name from the bucs ahhhh OMG well u know he played solid last year then we got gash and henry our O isnt gonna be the same its gonna be good but not Explosive Josh Reed Is DA MAN THOUGH

Tatonka
04-07-2003, 12:14 AM
i think we have no clue about delholme.. the guy has never had a shot.. he will get his shot this year.. way crazier things have happened.. look at brady.. look at feeley.. at the guy in St. Louis, the 3rd stringer..

all i am saying is, regardless of what i think about the guy.. carolina went out and got him to be the starter.. they WILL NOT draft a qb early..

don137
04-07-2003, 06:20 AM
I agree with Tatonka. I live in Charlotte and their is no way the Panthers take a QB with their first pick. Management for Carolina is very conservative and taking a QB in the first rd is a big gamble. No one knows for certain about Delholme ability but they need OL help bad. I see them taking Jordan Gross.

Earthquake Enyart
04-07-2003, 06:38 AM
No way Newman slides to Jax.

The best thing that can happen for the Bills is for there to be a run on QB's. It's not beyond the realm of possibility for Carolina, Arizona, Dallas, Baltimore, Seattle, Chicago, or Jax to take a QB. If some of them do, the rest may panic.....

hintexas
04-07-2003, 08:09 PM
The site gives the fans 5 players to choose from
Michael Haynes, Chris Kelsey, Rein Long, Rashean Mathis and Dewayne White. So I guess they think we should go defense with the pick.

TigerJ
04-07-2003, 09:30 PM
Kevin Williams is still on the board. If it were to come down to a choice between Kevin Williams and Rein Long, it's no contest. Kevin Williams is a Bill. In fact, only 4 Dlinemen are gone through 21 picks. In this year's draft, that's ridiculous.

TypicalBill
04-08-2003, 07:42 AM
CP would love it if the draft really goes this way :D, i know i would to. Kevin Williams is the obvious pick here although i dont see him slipping out of the top 12 picks.

DeWayne Robertson will be a top 7 pick. No way he slides out of top 7 after his workout.