PDA

View Full Version : am i the only one who hates Seau's Hats?

trapezeus
01-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Now granted, i really hate the pats, but the entire year I've seen Junior Seau with a cabbie hat or some other kind of frufru hat. I hate it. And it's triggered some kind of unnatural response in me. Everytime i see him wearing his, "i'm so cool hat" the more i really want to see the pats lose.

I'm also at the point that i'd be ok with the pats winning if Seau and brady were significantly injured.

These 2007-08 pats are turning me into a classless Philly fan. BAH!

Michael82
01-30-2008, 11:16 AM
I have no much hatred for that team that I think I would laugh if Brady, Moss, Wilfork, Harrison or a few other Patriots players were injured. :ill:

Night Train
01-30-2008, 11:20 AM
That's the beauty of this country.

Everyone has the right to make a complete jackass of himself.

trapezeus
01-30-2008, 11:20 AM
http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/canepa/20080130-9999-1s30canepa.html

this would be the hat that i have seen him wear all season. It just smacks of, "we're so humble about being winners but really, i'd eat my own child if it meant i could be crowned champion."

I hope someone pulls it down over his head during media day like how elaine pulled down that hat over costanza's head in a seinfeld episode.

I thoroughly dislike the giants, but man, i'm so with them in spirit and mind right now.

gr8slayer
01-30-2008, 11:41 AM
He's at the age where he's going through his mid-life crisis, give the guy a break, our own Dr. Lecter is getting there too. Lets hope the only thing that changes with him is he sees the light and comes to the Republican side of the force.

FlyingDutchman
01-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Funny you mentioned this. I went on ESPN.com this morning and theres a pic of him in one of his little gay hats and I thought the same thing.

raphael120
01-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Im sure whatever hat he's wearing matches his purse. Hangin around Brady for so long im sure he has plenty of style advice for how to look cute when he goes out into public.

DynaPaul
01-30-2008, 06:17 PM
He looks like a butt pirate with all of those hats on. They're not even stylish. They just scream "Pound my rump, sailor boy!"

Jeff1220
01-30-2008, 06:29 PM
I was watching Disney Channel w/my kids and saw all of the Jonas Bros. Band wearing those same hats. lol.

trapezeus
02-03-2008, 10:36 PM
now that he still hasn't won a superbowl, i hope that cabbie hat provides him some comfort. Did you see in the pregame set up, he was wearing it with his jersey. This makes me happy to no end.

OpIv37
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I hate Seau period. I liked him with the Chargers. When he went to the Dolphins, I still respected his game but I had to hate him for no other reason than donning the aqua and teal. When he sold them out and went to the Pats, I started to hate him for real. I started hating him even more when I noticed that he celebrates like he won the SB every time he makes a tackle.

Well, his old ass still doesn't have any jewelry with the Lombardi trophy on it and hopefully he never will.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-03-2008, 10:42 PM
HAHAHAHAAH! Dude Looked like Robert Blake and played like him too!

MTBillsFan
02-03-2008, 10:43 PM
He's auditioning for Playgirl magazine...

gr8slayer
02-04-2008, 07:58 AM
He's auditioning for Playgirl magazine...
huh?

Discotrish
02-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Now granted, i really hate the pats, but the entire year I've seen Junior Seau with a cabbie hat or some other kind of frufru hat. I hate it. And it's triggered some kind of unnatural response in me. Everytime i see him wearing his, "i'm so cool hat" the more i really want to see the pats lose.

I'm also at the point that i'd be ok with the pats winning if Seau and brady were significantly injured.

These 2007-08 pats are turning me into a classless Philly fan. BAH!

As annoying as Brady's Statue of Liberty play.

Patti