View Full Version : Take that Brady...

northernbillfan
01-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Bwahahahahahaha

Favre named Fed Ex air player of the season. :bf1:

Taylor was named ground player of the year. :bf1:

Iehoshua
01-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Brady is on the phone with Favre right now pleading to switch spots with him, since that Fed Ex award is way more prestigious than some trinket Super Bowl ring or league MVP award...

northernbillfan
01-30-2008, 02:30 PM
It's nice tho that all the hardware doesn't go to Brady.

Favre had a much better season IMO.

mayotm
01-30-2008, 02:36 PM

Favre had a much better season IMO.You can hate Brady all you want. I know that I do. However, to state that Favre had a better year is insane. Brady arguably had the best year ever by a QB.

Bill Cody
01-30-2008, 02:50 PM

Favre had a much better season IMO.

Favre had a great season but he ended it the way he usually does- throwing the killer pick. I'm not sure what more Brady could have done. He led the league in almost every category, set the all time TD record and his team is undefeated. Like it or not it is what is is.

yordad
01-30-2008, 03:15 PM
You can hate Brady all you want. I know that I do. However, to state that Favre had a better year is insane. Brady arguably had the best year ever by a QB. Arguably?

mayotm
01-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Arguably?OK. I think he had the best year for a QB ever, but that's just my opinion. That's why I wrote arguably.

Jeff1220
01-31-2008, 09:28 AM
I can't stand Brady, but it's crazy to argue that the guy isn't a great QB and deserving of whatever awards they give him. I honestly think BB would starting a new job as DC of the Miami Dolphins right now if Bledsoe never got hurt. The NE Patriots and BB were losers until that moment.