PDA

View Full Version : So here are the Toronto details

Buffatexas
01-30-2008, 05:39 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/264441.html

GLENDALE, Ariz. — The Buffalo Bills have finalized a deal to play one regular-season football game in Toronto over each of the next five seasons, league sources have told The News.

SABuffalo786
01-30-2008, 06:25 PM
The next FIVE YEARS?

Holy **** I must've missed that.

raphael120
01-30-2008, 06:27 PM
HA! In 5 years Ralph will surely have kicked the bucket and Buffalo will all be but sold to Toronto. Nice 5 year rebuilding plan, Ralph. Rebuilding to a new city.

SABuffalo786
01-30-2008, 06:32 PM
Hopefully Jim Kelly can tell TO to **** off when he buys the team. :D

Mitchy moo
01-30-2008, 06:49 PM

Why the plan is for TO to help buy more tickets / boxes, if it helps keep the team here great. I can take a direct flight to TO from SW FL airport as well. :naughty:

Mitchy moo
01-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Game better be in HD.

HHURRICANE
01-30-2008, 07:24 PM

Jim Kelly has about as much money as I do. Enough to talk alot of smack but not really be a contender.

Sorry guys but it's not looking good.

Mitchy moo
01-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Jim Kelly has about as much money as I do. Enough to talk alot of smack but not really be a contender.

Sorry guys but it's not looking good.

I heard ATL real estate market crashed, is that true??

HHURRICANE
01-30-2008, 08:06 PM
I heard ATL real estate market crashed, is that true??

Yes and no.

If you live up in Northern Georgia than you are screwed. Houses near Buckhead, Dunwoody, and Brookhaven are selling but no crap. You have to have a solid house.

A crash to me is what happened in NE in '90. I own 3 houses in ATL and I'm not too concerned.

HHURRICANE
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Yes and no.

If you live up in Northern Georgia than you are screwed. Houses near Buckhead, Dunwoody, and Brookhaven are selling but no crap. You have to have a solid house.

A crash to me is what happened in NE in '90. I own 3 houses in ATL and I'm not too concerned.

P.S. The Buffalo "depression around the corner" has saved my ass many a time.

Mitchy moo
01-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Yes and no.

In a recession there is difficulty selling anything, please be careful.

THATHURMANATOR
01-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Hey at the very least we have 5 more years!!!

I don't know how anyone could read into this either way.

Night Train
01-31-2008, 02:19 AM
At least I don't have to pay for the Toronto ticket. I thought for sure they were going to stick me with it. I'll watch that one on TV.

LifetimeBillsFan
01-31-2008, 05:34 AM
Hey at the very least we have 5 more years!!!

I don't know how anyone could read into this either way.

Good point, Thurm. I see it the same way.

Jan Reimers
01-31-2008, 07:06 AM
At least I don't have to pay for the Toronto ticket. I thought for sure they were going to stick me with it. I'll watch that one on TV.
Works for me, too. I tend to not make it to at least one late December game every year, either because of driving conditions or proximity to the holidays. So a late December game in Toronto would be great. And if they play a preseason game there three out of the next five years, that's OK, too. I only ever attend one of the two, anyway.

Bill Brasky
01-31-2008, 07:51 AM
Works for me, too. I tend to not make it to at least one late December game every year, either because of driving conditions or proximity to the holidays. So a late December game in Toronto would be great. And if they play a preseason game there three out of the next five years, that's OK, too. I only ever attend one of the two, anyway.

yeah, how about the people that go to every game? it's real fair for us. this ****ing blows dick.

VeggieMan14
01-31-2008, 08:01 PM
:censored: