PDA

View Full Version : Khalinin and Tallinder

OpIv37
01-30-2008, 08:19 PM
In another thread, I said this:

I honestly can't tell you what Khalinin's upside is. He makes mental mistakes, on D, he doesn't hit, he doesn't have a strong slapshot, he never makes a game-changing type play. Granted, I don't get to watch the games as much as most of you but I can't remember one single time when Khalinin made a play that impressed me.

If I'm gonna rip on people, it's only fair that I also give credit. Khalinin's outlet pass to Paille tonight was sweet- too bad Paille didn't finish the job. But Khalinin finally made a play that impressed me.

Tallinder did have the one bad turnover that led to a scoring chance, but is there any doubt that he's the best defenseman on this team? I can't believe how many plays he breaks up in front of the net, and he's good at springing the rush too. Campbell gets all the attention because he has the flashy spin move and plays on the PP a lot, but Tallinder is significantly better.

bigbub2352
01-31-2008, 08:36 AM
I think that is the first time Kahlinin has done anything that season, i respect what u r sayin but he is an overpaid bum, and i would include him in a deal in a second

THATHURMANATOR
01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
Tallinder has really picked up his game of late.

Uncle Jesse
02-01-2008, 10:11 AM
You do know its spelled, Kalinin, right?

OpIv37
02-01-2008, 09:29 PM
and that's why I never ****ing say anything good about any Bills or Sabres. Tallinder sucked tonight.