X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

McGahee wins Madden Bowl

Funny he beat Marshawn in the championship.

It's not quite the Super Bowl, but Willis McGahee has to be pretty happy with this championship nonetheless.

The Baltimore Ravens running back took home the trophy at Electronic Arts' Madden Bowl, the annual video game tournament that pits National Football League players against each other in "Madden NFL" matchups prior the big game.

McGahee bested Buffalo running back Marshawn Lynch -- the guy who took his old Bills job, coincidentally -- during Thursday's eight-round tournament. Current pro athletes, Dennis Rodman and other partygoers cheered from the sidelines at the packed Martini Ranch nightclub, which had been outfitted with dozens of flat-screen televisions and Xbox 360 video game consoles to accommodate the event.

The right email address for you ✔ Secure ✔ 100+ domain names ✔ Up to 10 mail addresses ✔ Sync across devices ✔ 65GB email storage ✔ Sign up today!
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: McGahee wins Madden Bowl

Well i guess he must have had a lot of time to practice seeing as how there is nothing to do in buffalo. Makes sense...
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
      • Apr 2005

Too bad there wasnt a game where you had to get women pregnant. Travis Henry and Willis would have a battle. I just pray Lynch doesnt become a bastard creating machine.

Comment

• Confused
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2007

lol dutchman.

Comment

• VeggieMan14
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
          Too bad there wasnt a game where you had to get women pregnant. Travis Henry and Willis would have a battle. I just pray Lynch doesnt become a bastard creating machine.
          Lol that made my day. Yea willis probably learns his madden playbook better then the regular one
          I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• Jayhawk
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
            Xbox live has Shawn Kemp Live on it!
            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

What teams did they use when they played?

Comment

Working...
              X