PDA

View Full Version : Is there a game sunday?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-01-2008, 08:31 PM
I dont know, and I dont care.

I'm a huge football fan, but I cant remember a time in my life when I have been less interested in a superbowl.

The Giants are just flat out boring. And I still hate them for beating us 500 years ago in that long ago superbowl.

So I still cant root for them even if they are playing the patriots who I just cant stand to listen about anymore.

Im just sick of hearing about the pats.

So who give a rats ass about this game anyway? I've got better things to do.

PFFFFFFFTTTTT!

Confused
02-01-2008, 08:35 PM
the commercials should be cool. maybe teddy will have another stroke......

VeggieMan14
02-01-2008, 09:04 PM
All the hype going up to it is getting very old. Everytime I turn sportscenter on thats what they are talkin about. Its really annoying

BillsPride12
02-01-2008, 09:19 PM
I'm actually excited for it. I think the Giants have a great shot at doing the impossible and it will take them 60 minutes to do it. Both teams have physical lines on both sides of the ball so this game should be a hard fought, knock down drag em out fight, just like we saw in week 17. If anyone can offset the machine that is Tom Brady and the NE Patriots offense, it is Osi, Strahan and company. It's Boston v.s. New York. I mean I hate the Patriots and although I'm far from a Giants fan I do respect the road they've taken to get here. I don't think I've ever seen a team go through harder circumstances to ever get to the Super Bowl. They played all their starters against the Patriots in week 17 to almost beat them, then they went on the road 3 straight weeks while not only being the underdog but taking out the 2 top seeds in the conference and in -20 degree temps at the sacred Lambeau Field where nobody gave them a chance. Not to mention both Coughlin and Eli have had to deal with detractors along the way. If your a real football fan how can you not respect what the Giants have done this year? I think this super bowl has the looks of a big time matchup more so than many of the recent super bowls and oh yeah if thats not enough to grab your interest...Domenick Hixon said he's playing for Kevin Everett on sunday!!!

Hmm maybe you don't like football as much as you think you do:scratch:

VeggieMan14
02-01-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm actually excited for it. I think the Giants have a great shot at doing the impossible and it will take them 60 minutes to do it. Both teams have physical lines on both sides of the ball so this game should be a hard fought, knock down drag em out fight, just like we saw in week 17. If anyone can offset the machine that is Tom Brady and the NE Patriots offense, it is Osi, Strahan and company. It's Boston v.s. New York. I mean I hate the Patriots and although I'm far from a Giants fan I do respect the road they've taken to get here. I don't think I've ever seen a team go through harder circumstances to ever get to the Super Bowl. They played all their starters against the Patriots in week 17 to almost beat them, then they went on the road 3 straight weeks while not only being the underdog but taking out the 2 top seeds in the conference and in -20 degree temps at the sacred Lambeau Field where nobody gave them a chance. Not to mention both Coughlin and Eli have had to deal with detractors along the way. If your a real football fan how can you not respect what the Giants have done this year? I think this super bowl has the looks of a big time matchup more so than many of the recent super bowls and oh yeah if thats not enough to grab your interest...Domenick Hixon said he's playing for Kevin Everett on sunday!!!

I will watch it and enjoy it as long as its close i just hate hearing about it right now

BillsPride12
02-01-2008, 09:27 PM
Yeah I agree the hype and coverage is rediculous, but it always is. I just think the game itself is going to be pretty exciting this year, I like the way these two teams matchup and it would be pretty amazing if the Giants do pull off the upset. The thing that I'm worried about is the refs screwing up the game, thats what would make me sick.

shelby
02-01-2008, 09:32 PM
The hype is ridiculous every year.
i don't particularly want to watch, but i feel compelled to do so.
Go Giants!

VeggieMan14
02-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah I agree the hype and coverage is rediculous, but it always is. I just think the game itself is going to be pretty exciting this year, I like the way these two teams matchup and it would be pretty amazing if the Giants do pull off the upset. The thing that I'm worried about is the refs screwing up the game, thats what would make me sick.

Yea I just hope it will be good and either way we will witness history

BADTHINGSMAN
02-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Ill watch the SB but if the Patriots win, I wont watch espn for a month..

OpIv37
02-02-2008, 12:49 AM
I want to watch it because I love football and it's the last game that matters until September. That's a long ass time with no football.

I don't want to watch it because I ****ing HATE the Patriots. And they're going to win. That team drinks the ****ing Kool-Aid. Bellicheck took a page from Jim Jones' playbook and somehow convinced his players that they get no respect, despite the fact that you can't turn on ESPN or NFLN without hearing someone slobbering all over Tom Brady's knob. And since the last Giants game was close and that moron Plax guaranteed a victory, they're only going to buy into it more. Despite their success, the Pats are going out with a chip on their shoulder and they will dominate the game.

And I can't stand to watch that team win. I really don't know what I'm going to do , but I've been dreading this game for the last two weeks. It transcends simply "not looking forward to it." I hate the fact that I'm not watching the most important football game of the year. I hate what the most likely outcome will be. But more than anything, I hate how the Pats have taken something that should be fun and turned it into something I don't want to even think about, let alone watch.

**** the New England ****ing Patriots.

OpIv37
02-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Ill watch the SB but if the Patriots win, I wont watch espn for a month..

I haven't watched or read anything sports related except hockey and this website for the last month.

SquishDaFish
02-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Ill be watching like I do every single year. And will be rooting for someone to take out Brady like I have all year. Giants are going to pull the upset of the century Sunday

DynaPaul
02-02-2008, 02:34 PM
If the Giants win I'll have to catch the rerun on DVD. Other than that I can't and won't watch this game. It'll be the first Super Bowl I missed since I was in the Navy on deployment and couldn't watch the 49er-Charger Super Bowl because we were in the middle of the ocean.

G Wolly
02-02-2008, 02:57 PM
I just wanna watch Eli and Plax triumph over Brady.

im4bflo
02-02-2008, 07:01 PM
I'll be screaming for the Giants line to take out that ***** Brady,
and that will be it for them damn cheaters!
I'll be at a pretty big party, so I've got some bandwagoners to
smack on, and if there is a God, the Pats run stops tomorrow!
GOOD LUCK GIANTS!

FatalShot
02-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Eh...I think its a pretty ****ty Super Bowl. I don't like either team at all; I don't have anyone to root for. :yucky:

:gobills: :chuckle:

imbondz
02-02-2008, 07:54 PM
the only thing somewhat redeeming for rooting for the Giants is that i'm from New York. and that's still a stretch, but I have to justify it more than just wanting them to beat the patriots. because if they don't win, then I just spent 60 minutes of a game routing for a team I despise.

really it's a lose lose situation all the way around. just one lose is less of a loss than the other.

it would be cool that two brothers won back to back Superbowls tho.

Gunzlingr
02-02-2008, 08:03 PM
I don't like the giants and hate the pats. Therefore I will just spend the time doing something with my kids.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-02-2008, 09:48 PM

DUde! You just questioned my fanhood!

SHAME!

im4bflo
02-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Don't know who to root for??? :headscrat
Does the Patriots being in our division, and y'all claiming to be BILLS fans,
give you any clue who to root for? sheesh...!

helmetguy
02-03-2008, 01:02 PM
IS there another team in the game besides the Patsies? From the TV coverage, I can't tell. It's all *****boy all the time.

shelby
02-03-2008, 01:04 PM
:rofl: *****boy!

im4bflo
02-03-2008, 01:11 PM
IS there another team in the game besides the Patsies? From the TV coverage, I can't tell. It's all *****boy all the time.

OMG! And if they don't lose, it'll never stop! :ignore:
I'll never watch ESPN again.

BillsPride12
02-03-2008, 09:51 PM

So did I call that one or what?

GO GIANTS(for tonight and tonight only)