PDA

View Full Version : Spent the morning talking to Winston Justice

Mitchy moo
02-01-2008, 09:55 PM
He's is a recent draftee for the Eagles and I asked him a few questions about the Bills.

How where the Bills thought of during the Regular season?

They we're considered a really tough team that played hard every game.

Being on the line and seeing ML, how did you think of his running??

The second year of any his career will make the difference but he is not someone that is going to tackle easy and I think he maybe one of the best people in the league next year.

How was the game versus them in the trenches and the all around?

He felt that they offered a real threat to competing for wins based on their ability to be quick around the ball and had a chance to be a top tier team.

Just thought I would share this with you that even though a young talent would see thing that you and I may not see.

OpIv37
02-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Glad you got to meet a pro football player.

Sorry it had to be a USC douche.

Mitchy moo
02-01-2008, 09:57 PM
He is a neighbor of mine and a new friend so I got a unbiased look at our future, he thinks it's brighter.

Slim
02-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Did you ask him the Giants game? How it felt like getting bent over vs Osi.

Oaf
02-02-2008, 02:07 AM
He is a neighbor of mine and a new friend so I got a unbiased look at our future, he thinks it's brighter.
Cool stuff Skoobs! :up:
:beer:

Romes
02-02-2008, 03:12 AM
oh no...skooby has a new rich friend. :ill:

:peace:

Mitchy moo
02-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Did you ask him the Giants game? How it felt like getting bent over vs Osi.

He's 23 years old, he'll learn. To put it nicely he is just huge, I mean huge. I have a Mercedes sedan and he sat down in it and it really became that much smaller.

I would plan on him getting better, he is a real nice guy and listens.

Bling
02-02-2008, 10:29 AM
INteresting story...

TigerJ
02-02-2008, 10:38 AM
I wouldn't mind living next door to a player for another team.

trapezeus
02-02-2008, 11:00 AM
thanks scoobs. that's always interesting to hear when a fan talks to a player and gets different answers than what we typically read about.

i'd be interested to hear his take on what he thinks about old OL guys who have trouble walking and such. is that something he thinks about at all or is he invinsible to that?

Mitchy moo
02-02-2008, 12:19 PM
thanks scoobs. that's always interesting to hear when a fan talks to a player and gets different answers than what we typically read about.

i'd be interested to hear his take on what he thinks about old OL guys who have trouble walking and such. is that something he thinks about at all or is he invinsible to that?

We talked about him staying healthy and having a long career in the league but nothing about him being invincible. He seems like his head is on straight. I forgot that I asked him about Pacman and what the players thought about him, he said Pacman is crazy.

Nighthawk
02-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Is it me or does it seem fishy that Skooby is throwing out the fact that he met an NFL player and that he drives a Mercedes? Could it be that somebody is looking for attention? Just a thought.

Mitchy moo
02-03-2008, 07:20 AM
Is it me or does it seem fishy that Skooby is throwing out the fact that he met an NFL player and that he drives a Mercedes? Could it be that somebody is looking for attention? Just a thought.

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=229230