PDA

View Full Version : The Pats went the distance in cheating.....

Mitchy moo
02-03-2008, 01:05 AM
The Pats play the Bills 2 times a year and you have to wonder why they have always had our number in all the games we played them. You can say they had a better team or they have a smarter coach but after really thinking about it, how much time did they spend studying what the Bills signs are and how to call plays that will lead to the highest level of success. You watch BB before the games giving us credit but all along they played us like they knew what was coming all the time. We look inept compared to them and one has to wonder if they really know what plays we are running. We have had no audibles over the past few years years so once the signs come in the pats literally know what we are going to do. Run plays are dead to right obvious then and pass plays get covered in a zone waiting until we pass and they play a passing zone coverage and no run.

If you think about when Trent first got on the field versus them this season, they didn't know which end was up and we scored on them easily marching down the field. They made adjustments and we no longer looked as good as out first drive in any way. There are just too many obvious signs that point to us being outcheated versus outplayed during the games we played them.

Having a division you have the book on goes a long way to getting a team to the playoffs and knowing the play calls of all the teams gives them a chance to win all their games, which explains this "amazing" season in a nutshell. Winning is no longer a who played better type scenario but who prepared better to call the proper coverages. When you play Madden football and make the right call on D or offense your percentages for success rise dramatically as a whole, not on just one play. Given all of this you can then surmise that NE bases their whole game on just having their opponents play themselves instead of the team they face.

They obviously have systems in place to gains massive advantages on nearly everyone they face. It really is a sad time in the NFL right now to know that the team at the SB played as underhanded as possible all year round to gain advantages in all the games.

I hope the Giants torch them the whole game and go for the knee.

P.S. To have your QB get the most TD passes ever and a WR to get more TD passes in one season then anyone before really makes you wonder how can all of this come together in one season, doesn't it?

In the latest flurry of news surrounding the Patriots' videotaping activities, a report in Saturday's Boston Herald indicated that a member of the Patriots' video staff might have filmed the Rams' final walk-through in the Superdome the day before the game. The story cited a lone source, described as someone close to the New England team that season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592)

patmoran2006
02-03-2008, 09:22 AM
The Pats play the Bills 2 times a year and you have to wonder why they have always had our number in all the games we played them. You can say they had a better team or they have a smarter coach but after really thinking about it, how much time did they spend studying what the Bills signs are and how to call plays that will lead to the highest level of success. You watch BB before the games giving us credit but all along they played us like they knew what was coming all the time. We look inept compared to them and one has to wonder if they really know what plays we are running. We have had no audibles over the past few years years so once the signs come in the pats literally know what we are going to do. Run plays are dead to right obvious then and pass plays get covered in a zone waiting until we pass and they play a passing zone coverage and no run.

If you think about when Trent first got on the field versus them this season, they didn't know which end was up and we scored on them easily marching down the field. They made adjustments and we no longer looked as good as out first drive in any way. There are just too many obvious signs that point to us being outcheated versus outplayed during the games we played them.

Having a division you have the book on goes a long way to getting a team to the playoffs and knowing the play calls of all the teams gives them a chance to win all their games, which explains this "amazing" season in a nutshell. Winning is no longer a who played better type scenario but who prepared better to call the proper coverages. When you play Madden football and make the right call on D or offense your percentages for success rise dramatically as a whole, not on just one play. Given all of this you can then surmise that NE bases their whole game on just having their opponents play themselves instead of the team they face.

They obviously have systems in place to gains massive advantages on nearly everyone they face. It really is a sad time in the NFL right now to know that the team at the SB played as underhanded as possible all year round to gain advantages in all the games.

I hope the Giants torch them the whole game and go for the knee.

P.S. To have your QB get the most TD passes ever and a WR to get more TD passes in one season then anyone before really makes you wonder how can all of this come together in one season, doesn't it?

In the latest flurry of news surrounding the Patriots' videotaping activities, a report in Saturday's Boston Herald indicated that a member of the Patriots' video staff might have filmed the Rams' final walk-through in the Superdome the day before the game. The story cited a lone source, described as someone close to the New England team that season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592 (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592)
umm.. THey do have the better team, and they do have the better coach.

trapezeus
02-03-2008, 09:27 AM
scoob don't forget about the 2 week prep time they have gotten for 5 years in a row too

djjimkelly
02-03-2008, 09:28 AM
skoobs add in the fact that our coaches are mickey mouse and our schemes are as simple as they get.

i think a 5 year old could decifer that film and signals

Mitchy moo
02-03-2008, 02:42 PM
skoobs add in the fact that our coaches are mickey mouse and our schemes are as simple as they get.

i think a 5 year old could decifer that film and signals

That's true and that's one of the reasons I'm glad Fairchild is gone. Audibles can help offset obvious play for a defense.

Jeff1220
02-03-2008, 04:32 PM
The whole cheating thing is definitely put into perspective by the fact that the one time the Bills have beaten the Pats this decade was a week after Lawyer Milloy left them and joined the Bills. I'm sure he told the Bills staff everything that they would do cheating-wise, allowing the Bills to send out false signals. Also, on top of that, he might've given the Bills a good idea of what the Pats signals/plays/game plan was.

Oldbillsfan
02-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Hate to break the news but playing the Bills is like a two bye weeks in a row for the Pats. No need to cheat.

OpIv37
02-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Hate to break the news but playing the Bills is like a two bye weeks in a row for the Pats. No need to cheat.

but that's the sad part. They didn't have to, but they did anyway. From 2003-2006, we either won the first game against the Pats (well, '03 only) or kept it close. Then they came back and destroyed us in the second game.

Now, over that span, the Pats were undeniably the better team (as much as it kills me to admit it). But see the pattern? We're close in the first game but destroyed in the second game. Did they really get that much better, and/or we got that much worse, during the course of the season FOUR SEASONS IN A ROW?

The truth is that they probably could have beaten us without cheating, but the evidence is stacking up that they did cheat.

Man, I ****ing HATE the New England Cheatriots.

Oldbillsfan
02-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Personally I think the Pats are frauds. It's too bad because I I may have really enjoyed what they have done this season if they werent "caught." Now it is going to be the worst S.B. I can remember- besides SB XL- that was a fraud too.

Typ0
02-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Scooby you are a surprisingly smart guy but you come up with an aweful lot of crap.

Mitchy moo
02-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Scooby you are a surprisingly smart guy but you come up with an aweful lot of crap.

It's the crap that feeds the story life.