PDA

View Full Version : The Blueprint has been drafted....

BidsJr
02-03-2008, 09:16 PM
If we can't get pressure on Marsha Brady we have no chance. If the cover 2 cannot get pressure then it has to be scrapped.

Me thinks for the C-2 to work against the Pats we need Bruce and Reggie White on the ends.

Thoughts?

LtBillsFan66
02-03-2008, 09:22 PM
We need 4 new D linemen. That's what we need.

colin
02-03-2008, 09:25 PM
don't be so fugging negative on this great day guys

all we need is another 1 or 2 pass rushers. rotating them in (goulston @ 11 would be great) juts like the giants and we got a pressure D.

cover 2 can blitz, cover 2 can rush from the edge. if the colts had a healthy squad they'd have beat the pats and won it all this year. don't hate the cover 2.

Bling
02-03-2008, 09:25 PM
I hate to compare, but Miami up until this year went three straight years of splitting with the Pats. That's exactly why. Jason Taylor, Matt Roth, Kevin Carter, Vonnie Holliday, whoever was with us in 2004 all annoyed the **** out of Brady. That's the best way to disrupt him (like majority of teams).

LtBillsFan66
02-03-2008, 09:27 PM
don't be so fugging negative on this great day guys

all we need is another 1 or 2 pass rushers. rotating them in (goulston @ 11 would be great) juts like the giants and we got a pressure D.

cover 2 can blitz, cover 2 can rush from the edge. if the colts had a healthy squad they'd have beat the pats and won it all this year. don't hate the cover 2.

Another one or two passrushers...

We don't have any to begin with.

colin
02-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Another one or two passrushers...

We don't have any to begin with.
usi and strehan had

EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER OF SACKS LAST YEAR THAT AARON AND KELSEY HAD THIS YEAR.

it's called an off year. we need mcgargo to step up, get another DE to rotate in, and all of a sudden everyone is gonna have better stats.

aaron was in the probowl TWO YEARS RUNNING.

discounting your own team's best players is a sign of a know nothing fan. i think some room just opened up on the pats band wagon if you wanna hate on the bills.

Luisito23
02-03-2008, 09:36 PM
usi and strehan had

EXACTLY THE SAME NUMBER OF SACKS LAST YEAR THAT AARON AND KELSEY HAD THIS YEAR.

It's not all about sacks Colin, it's all about pressure and putting fear into the QB, and as much as I love Schobel he has nothing compare to Usi and Strahan, and Kelsay shouldn't even be in the same sentence as tnem 3.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

bflojohn
02-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Justin Tuck played at DT tonight, and the pressure was up the gut alot in this game. The rush ends in Buffalo are dramatically better with DT's that can shoot a gap and disrupt the timing of their offense. THAT is exactly what the Giants did to them! The trade up for either Sedrick Ellis or Glenn Dorsey is the drum I will now be banging until April 28th!

njsue
02-03-2008, 09:46 PM
The Pat's lost draft picks which are crucial to replacing their granpa's on Defense!

The Bills have to step up and take advantage of this next season!!!!

colin
02-03-2008, 09:47 PM
check the stats the giants guys had last year. they had an off year.

our guys had an off year this year.

when we get some more guys out there in our front 7, you'll see what we can do.

Mad Max
02-03-2008, 09:48 PM
he has nothing compare to Usi and Strahan, and Kelsay shouldn't even be in the same sentence as tnem 3.....

You beat me to it. There are definately some stud white DE in the NFL..just none on the Bills.

Michael82
02-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Aaron Schobel usually owns Brady. It's time for him to put the weight back on, get a big DT to help him out and then send him after that whiny piece of ****. :up:

Philagape
02-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Strahan and Osi have proven they are light years ahead of our white boys