• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

will history judge better than peyton?

if everything remains the same and neither brother wins another superbowl, does Eli's 3rd and long heroics of fighting off the sack and beating the invincible patriots make him a better QB than Peyton, or does Peyton's countless stats keep him as the better manning? Curious on your thoughts.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: will history judge better than peyton?

Depends on what they both do with the rest of their careers. Right now, Peyton is still the better of the two and if I were to guess I would say it will remain that way.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
      if everything remains the same and neither brother wins another superbowl, does Eli's 3rd and long heroics of fighting off the sack and beating the invincible patriots make him a better QB than Peyton, or does Peyton's countless stats keep him as the better manning? Curious on your thoughts.
      it's not even close. Peyton is way better and proven to be consistent. Peyton is a hall of famer, Eli isn't yet.
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Owen DeBoard
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by imbondz
        it's not even close. Peyton is way better and proven to be consistent. Peyton is a hall of famer, Eli isn't yet.
        Peyton is the better of the two. I think Peyton is the best in the league right now. I dont think hes done winnin super bowls yet.
        To be the man you got to beat the man!

Comment

Working...
        X