PDA

View Full Version : will history judge better than peyton?

trapezeus
02-03-2008, 10:07 PM
if everything remains the same and neither brother wins another superbowl, does Eli's 3rd and long heroics of fighting off the sack and beating the invincible patriots make him a better QB than Peyton, or does Peyton's countless stats keep him as the better manning? Curious on your thoughts.

YardRat
02-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Depends on what they both do with the rest of their careers. Right now, Peyton is still the better of the two and if I were to guess I would say it will remain that way.

imbondz
02-03-2008, 10:19 PM
if everything remains the same and neither brother wins another superbowl, does Eli's 3rd and long heroics of fighting off the sack and beating the invincible patriots make him a better QB than Peyton, or does Peyton's countless stats keep him as the better manning? Curious on your thoughts.

it's not even close. Peyton is way better and proven to be consistent. Peyton is a hall of famer, Eli isn't yet.

Owen DeBoard
02-03-2008, 10:21 PM
it's not even close. Peyton is way better and proven to be consistent. Peyton is a hall of famer, Eli isn't yet.
Peyton is the better of the two. I think Peyton is the best in the league right now. I dont think hes done winnin super bowls yet.