PDA

View Full Version : Belecheat leaves early

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Belecheat leaves the field with 1 second left. Proves hes a stinking looser.

But you dont hear any one blasting him for it.

njsue
02-03-2008, 10:08 PM

He is such a miserable slob.

YardRat
02-03-2008, 10:10 PM
No class piece of ****. What a loser.

SquishDaFish
02-03-2008, 10:10 PM
POS thats what he is

hammerbillsfan
02-03-2008, 10:11 PM
****ing trying to upstage the Giants win by putting the spotlight on him

what a ****!

PUCKER
02-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Crybaby.

MTBillsFan
02-03-2008, 10:40 PM
BIGGEST ***** LOSER and POOR SPORT EVER in the NFL!

feelthepain
02-03-2008, 10:41 PM

It's what sore losers do.

don137
02-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Another example of why the Patriots are one of the most hated teams in all of sports. They exhibit no class, sportsmanship and are a bunch of arrogant a$$h&*@$

Dude
02-04-2008, 06:45 AM
He had already done the handshake with Coughlin. What was the point of staying on the field to watch one meaningless play? Was he supposed to run out to midfield and shake hands again after Manning took a knee?

WTF is the big deal?

LtFinFan66
02-04-2008, 06:51 AM
Yahoo sports blasted him

don137
02-04-2008, 06:51 AM
He had already done the handshake with Coughlin. What was the point of staying on the field to watch one meaningless play? Was he supposed to run out to midfield and shake hands again after Manning took a knee?

WTF is the big deal?

He should take it like a man and congratulate the other Giant players as he walks off the field. The game is not over. The point is its very poor sportsmanship.

Dude
02-04-2008, 06:57 AM
How often do head coaches stop and congratulate opposing players after shaking hands with the opposing coach? Very rarely.

Mitchy moo
02-04-2008, 06:58 AM
He should take it like a man and congratulate the other Giant players as he walks off the field. The game is not over. The point is its very poor sportsmanship.

Like taping SB walk throughs to gain advantages? This guy is a POS and deserves to sit the year.

Historian
02-04-2008, 07:11 AM
I hated him when he was in Cleveland...

scott51
02-04-2008, 07:25 AM
How often do head coaches stop and congratulate opposing players after shaking hands with the opposing coach? Very rarely.

Actually if you watch most head coaches it happens often!

TedMock
02-04-2008, 07:26 AM

WTF is the big deal?

Thank you. I figured there would be overreactions this morning. I love to blast BB as much as anybody, but he did nothing wrong last night. It's no secret that he and Coughlin are friends. The clock did show zero and there was confusion before it was re-set to :01. Granted the refs told him and there was one kneel-down to be made, but for all intents and purposes it was over. Not only did BB run over to Coughlin, they shook hands, shared a man-hug and BB actually said a few words to TC. There was nothing classless about that at all.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-04-2008, 07:35 AM
Actually I am not sure Belichick was even at the game, I need more proof.

dannyek71
02-04-2008, 07:38 AM
Thank you. I figured there would be overreactions this morning. I love to blast BB as much as anybody, but he did nothing wrong last night. It's no secret that he and Coughlin are friends. The clock did show zero and there was confusion before it was re-set to :01. Granted the refs told him and there was one kneel-down to be made, but for all intents and purposes it was over. Not only did BB run over to Coughlin, they shook hands, shared a man-hug and BB actually said a few words to TC. There was nothing classless about that at all.

He knew the game was not over.

When an NBA/NFL player leaves with a few seconds to go, he is fined and mocked by sports writers, fans and call in shows. How is this any different?

As far back as Little League, athletes are taught to compete with dignitiy and respect. Wait until the end of the game, and congraguate the other team. As professionals, BB should have had SOME class and did the same as any Little Leaguer is expected to do.

TedMock
02-04-2008, 07:48 AM

When an NBA/NFL player leaves with a few seconds to go, he is fined and mocked by sports writers, fans and call in shows. How is this any different?

As far back as Little League, athletes are taught to compete with dignitiy and respect. Wait until the end of the game, and congraguate the other team. As professionals, BB should have had SOME class and did the same as any Little Leaguer is expected to do.

I don't think he showed a complete lack of class last night. There was some class shown. Making the effort to run to the other side of the field, shake hands, hug, congratulate. All classy acts. It's not the same as walking off the court with a few seconds left. The players were on the field for the final kneel-down and BB wasn't even at the locker room by that point. I don't like the guy at all. I think he's done a lot to put a shadow on his integrity. I just don't think last night was a big deal. I don't even think he was thinking about it good or bad. Just that it was over. "ok, they'll do the kneel down before I even hit my sideline and it'll be over." I think the better decision would have been to go to the sideline rather than to the tunnel, but I don't think it was indicative of anything more than that. There's just nothing substantive to be gained or lost either way. Now, if the new cheating allegations turn out to be true, I hope he gets a year-long suspension.

mybills
02-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Actually I am not sure Belichick was even at the game, I need more proof.
:snicker:

njsue
02-04-2008, 10:16 AM

You can't leave the field with time on the clock even if it was 1 minute. Bellyache left the game with his players on the field. Very Tacky.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-04-2008, 10:32 AM

WTF is the big deal?

The big deal is that HIS TEAM had to stay out there and finish the game. HE LEFT THEM TO TAKE THE CRAP and walk out at a time when he should have stood their and taken it.

He did not have to go RE-Shake anyones hand, but he should have stayed with his team.

He abandoned them when they needed a real leader.

Dude
02-04-2008, 10:50 AM
They needed a leader to get them through Eli taking a knee?

Ebenezer
02-04-2008, 10:53 AM
They needed a leader to get them through Eli taking a knee?
no...they need a leader with some class. I would have expected my kids baseball team to have more class than that. BB was practically pushing people out of the way to get to Coughlin so he could get out of there. Winner of past SBs or not, the guy is totally classless.

imbondz
02-04-2008, 10:55 AM
the only thing is that the clock did say :00 and they put 1 or 2 seconds back on.

once Bellichoke realized that his team had to stay for one more play, he should have stayed. but I just think he really is the scumbag he comes across as.

Oaf
02-04-2008, 11:03 AM
I seriously thought he was almost the tears when he ran on the field with one second left. Anyone see him absolutely shoving a photographer aside to get to the coach?

Dude
02-04-2008, 11:26 AM
I didn't realize BB was such a huge role model for some of you.

Ebenezer
02-04-2008, 11:27 AM
I didn't realize BB was such a huge role model for some of you.
he's not...just stating my opinion

Dude
02-04-2008, 11:29 AM
As am I.

imbondz
02-04-2008, 11:35 AM
the only thing that would have been better last night is if it was the Packers that beat the Patriots.

FlyingDutchman
02-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Remember that 4th and 13 from the 31 of the Giants and the Pats went for it instead of going for the FG? That was the worst move ive ever seen that POS make. I hope he gets so much crap from the same media that praises that bum.

Mr. Miyagi
02-04-2008, 11:58 AM
the only thing that would have been better last night is if it was the Packers that beat the Patriots.
God no. I'd be so sick of hearing about them all off season. :ill:

imbondz
02-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Remember that 4th and 13 from the 31 of the Giants and the Pats went for it instead of going for the FG? That was the worst move ive ever seen that POS make. I hope he gets so much crap from the same media that praises that bum.

it was all his arrogance catching up to him. No coach but him would have made that decision then. They could have gone up 10 pts.

Spiderweb
02-04-2008, 12:34 PM
I hated him when he was in Cleveland...

You should go back just a bit further, like when he was with the Giants (SB25).

Discotrish
02-04-2008, 12:42 PM
I rather enjoyed watching him throw some elbows in his haste to get off the field. If he had acted in a classy manner we would've been grudgingly forced to acknowlege that. Now he just looks like the Super Boob Winner. Running off with the LetMeOUTofHERE Trophy.

Patti

RedEyE
02-04-2008, 12:50 PM
He had tapes to destroy.

Michael82
02-04-2008, 06:35 PM
agreed. and that decision cost him the game in the long run. He showed no confidence in his kicker and that 3 points was the game right there. :doh:

Ebenezer
02-04-2008, 10:56 PM
agreed. and that decision cost him the game in the long run. He showed no confidence in his kicker and that 3 points was the game right there. :doh:
actually, I think he was losing confidence in his offense.