PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think that Roger Goodell is relieved the Patriots lost?

Michael82
02-03-2008, 10:52 PM
With all the discussions of the Patriots and their cheating ways and all the hatred towards the team, I believe that Goodell was relieved that the Giants kicked ass today. Now everyone can talk about the NY Giants winning and the Patriots talk will go off the radar, he's probably thinking that the cheating will get pushed to the back of the sports pages. But I don't think so.

Owen DeBoard
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
With all the discussions of the Patriots and their cheating ways and all the hatred towards the team, I believe that Goodell was relieved that the Giants kicked ass today. Now everyone can talk about the NY Giants winning and the Patriots talk will go off the radar, he's probably thinking that the cheating will get pushed to the back of the sports pages. But I don't think so.
I hope your wrong. If you do the crime you should have to do the time.

PUCKER
02-03-2008, 11:07 PM
:mad: If there is more proof of their cheating out there,they better explore it!

Philagape
02-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Relieved is a good word. If the Pats had won, the :poop: would have hit the fan.

Michael82
02-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Relieved is a good word. If the Pats had won, the :poop: would have hit the fan.
yeah, now I bet it will be buried. :ill: