PDA

View Full Version : Guess Buress has last laugh on Brady and Patriot fans

don137
02-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Funny how all the Patriots fans were ripping on Burress about how the Giants were going to win and the Patriots were only going to score 17 points. Brady was very arrogant when told of Burress' comments and acted like Burress did have a clue because this was the almighty Patriots the Giants were playing. Well I guess Burress overestimated because the Patriots did not even score 17 points...Who backed it up Patriots fans & Brady and who did not?

Jayhawk
02-04-2008, 07:11 AM
the only thing Burress did wrong the whole two weeks was guess the score. He was just a tad bit off :)

Discotrish
02-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Funny how all the Patriots fans were ripping on Burress about how the Giants were going to win and the Patriots were only going to score 17 points. Brady was very arrogant when told of Burress' comments and acted like Burress did have a clue because this was the almighty Patriots the Giants were playing. Well I guess Burress overestimated because the Patriots did not even score 17 points...Who backed it up Patriots fans & Brady and who did not?

Yeah, Brady just laughed and said something like Plax doesn't give us enough credit. So I was happy for Burress that he had the winning TD.

Patti