X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Guess Buress has last laugh on Brady and Patriot fans

Funny how all the Patriots fans were ripping on Burress about how the Giants were going to win and the Patriots were only going to score 17 points. Brady was very arrogant when told of Burress' comments and acted like Burress did have a clue because this was the almighty Patriots the Giants were playing. Well I guess Burress overestimated because the Patriots did not even score 17 points...Who backed it up Patriots fans & Brady and who did not?
  • Jayhawk
    • Aug 2004

Re: Guess Buress has last laugh on Brady and Patriot fans

the only thing Burress did wrong the whole two weeks was guess the score. He was just a tad bit off :)
    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• Discotrish
      Raging hypocrite and resident troll
      • Nov 2003

Re: Guess Buress has last laugh on Brady and Patriot fans

Originally posted by don137
      Funny how all the Patriots fans were ripping on Burress about how the Giants were going to win and the Patriots were only going to score 17 points. Brady was very arrogant when told of Burress' comments and acted like Burress did have a clue because this was the almighty Patriots the Giants were playing. Well I guess Burress overestimated because the Patriots did not even score 17 points...Who backed it up Patriots fans & Brady and who did not?
      Yeah, Brady just laughed and said something like Plax doesn't give us enough credit. So I was happy for Burress that he had the winning TD.

Patti
      Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

Working...
      X