X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    • Jul 2002

Get off of NE39s back people!

He has never come onto this board and talked smack!!! Yet people are all in his face about the loss. My God people ... he is one of the best posters on the board, is always respectful, and never has thrown his teams ultimate dominance of the Bills for the past 5 years in our faces.

I think we all owe him some
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
    - Mark Twain

• Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Get off of NE39s back people!

We're not laughing at him...we're laughing with him.

Comment

• Discotrish
      Raging hypocrite and resident troll
      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Voltron
      He has never come onto this board and talked smack!!! Yet people are all in his face about the loss. My God people ... he is one of the best posters on the board, is always respectful, and never has thrown his teams ultimate dominance of the Bills for the past 5 years in our faces.

I think we all owe him some
      If he had a lick of sense he'd stay off the message board for 24 hours while we enjoy beating on Brady and the Pats.

This is not the time to be going on about NEXT year's Patriots team, for George Halas' sake!

I'd say the same if Brady showed up on Patriots message board to talk about what a great season they had, and how wonderful the stats were, and too bad about the final loss.

DUH!

Patti
      Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

I agree, but he is also taking the flack really well. Props to him!
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Historian
          We're not laughing at him...we're laughing with him.

Well he manned up by showing up here today. So props for that.

But he had to expect to take some heat.
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
            • Jul 2003

It isn't really a big deal. Part of the reason I'm here is because I enjoy it. I know you are going to gloat and get all sorts of frustration off your chest. It actually is entertaining.

As for not showing up, the flipside is I'd get called out for being a puss. I don't mind being a puss, I just don't want to get called out about it.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

I voted him best non-bills fan. Other than the Wilfork denial, he knows his chit about football.

btw, I'm still waiting for him to congratulate me.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Who is on his back? He is fine.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                  Well he manned up by showing up here today. So props for that.

But he had to expect to take some heat.
                  It a weird way, I'm kind of happy for you guys.

I remember, when I was younger, the Dolphins beating the Pats brains in year after year. When the Pats finally beat them in the Orange Bowl in 1985 (right before getting destroyed by the Bears), it was a tremendous moment.

I actually get to take part in it a little, in a vicarious sort of way. In the end, a football game isn't going to effect me life dramatically.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                    I voted him best non-bills fan. Other than the Wilfork denial, he knows his chit about football.
                    I think the Wilfork thing is a classic case of drama. They are playing football, you know.

Comment

• Discotrish
                      Raging hypocrite and resident troll
                      • Nov 2003

Originally posted by mybills

btw, I'm still waiting for him to congratulate me.
                      Wilfork is like Edward Scissorhands. Aptly named.

Patti
                      Note: Discotrish information is Conspiralicious and has NO BASIS IN FACT. Considering her opinions may be HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH. Please do not get your medical advice from a subforum of a subforum of a sports message board.

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

lol Patti!
                        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Voltron
                          • Jul 2002

Just seemed to me like a lot of people were all in his face. I know it doesn't bother him but as Bills fans we have nothing to gloat about. The Pats swept us again this year, and the year before, and the year before that .... Wasn't 2003 the last time we beat the Pats?
                          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                          -Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

• imbondz
                            Democrats are people too
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Discotrish
                            If he had a lick of sense he'd stay off the message board for 24 hours while we enjoy beating on Brady and the Pats.

This is not the time to be going on about NEXT year's Patriots team, for George Halas' sake!

I'd say the same if Brady showed up on Patriots message board to talk about what a great season they had, and how wonderful the stats were, and too bad about the final loss.

DUH!

Patti
                            exactly. He's welcoming everything he gets here. It's a Bills message board where 99% of the fans hate the Patriots. Please.
                            My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by imbondz
                              exactly. He's welcoming everything he gets here. It's a Bills message board where 99% of the fans hate the Patriots. Please.
                              It would be one thing if he was a RAH RAH in your face Pats fan ... but he isn't
                              - Frank Dane

-Thomas Jefferson

- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X