PDA

View Full Version : Justice was served.

Mr. Cynical
02-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Karma finally caught up to the Cheatriots. And it's only going to get worse with the new information on the horizon.

Love it. :D

gr8slayer
02-04-2008, 06:44 PM
You know nothing more will happen to them, they are the leagues sweethearts.

shelby
02-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Eh, one can hope.....

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-04-2008, 09:26 PM
You know nothing more will happen to them, they are the leagues sweethearts.
gr8- I dont think you'll see them as teh sweet hearts anymore.. the shine is off the apple so to speak... the league will find another story to latch onto now.. the country basicly cant stand belicheat and every one is tired of the pats "run for glory" schtick.

unless you are in NE, folks are tired of it

gr8slayer
02-04-2008, 09:30 PM
gr8- I dont think you'll see them as teh sweet hearts anymore.. the shine is off the apple so to speak... the league will find another story to latch onto now.. the country basicly cant stand belicheat and every one is tired of the pats "run for glory" schtick.

unless you are in NE, folks are tired of it
I'm just ready for something new, I won't take anything away from them because they are by far the greatest team in my lifetime but I'm ready for the game to move on already.

venis2k1
02-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Upon release of the rams SB tapes, Belicheat gets suspended for this upcoming season. Not wanting to play for a replacemnet coach, NE has trouble Resigning FAs Moss, Bruschi, Stallworth, Seau and Harrison retire....wake me up in september.

Mr. Cynical
02-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Upon release of the rams SB tapes, Belicheat gets suspended for this upcoming season. Not wanting to play for a replacemnet coach, NE has trouble Resigning FAs Moss, Bruschi, Stallworth, Seau and Harrison retire....wake me up in september.

:dance:

Ickybaluky
02-05-2008, 07:37 AM
There is no such thing as Karma. That is only an excuse for those that don't want to accept reality.

Jeff1220
02-05-2008, 09:07 AM
There is no such thing as Karma. That is only an excuse for those that don't want to accept reality.

You mean the reality that the Pats just got OWNED!

(me=couldn't resist)

mybills
02-05-2008, 09:29 AM
We know all about Patriot excuses..Brady is blaming his ankle for missing the Pro-Bowl.