• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Justice was served.

Karma finally caught up to the Cheatriots. And it's only going to get worse with the new information on the horizon.

Love it.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Justice was served.

You know nothing more will happen to them, they are the leagues sweethearts.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

Eh, one can hope.....

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        You know nothing more will happen to them, they are the leagues sweethearts.
        gr8- I dont think you'll see them as teh sweet hearts anymore.. the shine is off the apple so to speak... the league will find another story to latch onto now.. the country basicly cant stand belicheat and every one is tired of the pats "run for glory" schtick.

unless you are in NE, folks are tired of it
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
          gr8- I dont think you'll see them as teh sweet hearts anymore.. the shine is off the apple so to speak... the league will find another story to latch onto now.. the country basicly cant stand belicheat and every one is tired of the pats "run for glory" schtick.

unless you are in NE, folks are tired of it
          I'm just ready for something new, I won't take anything away from them because they are by far the greatest team in my lifetime but I'm ready for the game to move on already.

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

Upon release of the rams SB tapes, Belicheat gets suspended for this upcoming season. Not wanting to play for a replacemnet coach, NE has trouble Resigning FAs Moss, Bruschi, Stallworth, Seau and Harrison retire....wake me up in september.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by venis2k1
              Upon release of the rams SB tapes, Belicheat gets suspended for this upcoming season. Not wanting to play for a replacemnet coach, NE has trouble Resigning FAs Moss, Bruschi, Stallworth, Seau and Harrison retire....wake me up in september.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

There is no such thing as Karma. That is only an excuse for those that don't want to accept reality.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                  H to the 12:20
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by NE39
                  There is no such thing as Karma. That is only an excuse for those that don't want to accept reality.
                  You mean the reality that the Pats just got OWNED!

(me=couldn't resist)

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

We know all about Patriot excuses..Brady is blaming his ankle for missing the Pro-Bowl.
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                    X