PDA

View Full Version : Ko almost 100%

gr8slayer
02-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Bills S Ko Simpson says he is almost 100% recovered from surgery on his broken ankle. Simpson is finished with rehab, and passed his end of season physical, but is still building strength in the ankle. He expects to be ready for OTAs, and shouldn't have a problem getting his FS job back from George Wilson, who performed admirably in his absence.

DraftBoy
02-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Finally some good news!

JerseyBoofaloBills
02-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind he'll win his job back from wilson, even though wilson did play great..idk i just think KO is better and should be the starter.

gr8slayer
02-05-2008, 12:10 PM
I feel good with our depth at FS with Wilson back there.

JerseyBoofaloBills
02-05-2008, 12:12 PM
this is true, its good to know that we have that kind of depth at FS, i was really surprised with wilson, its good to know he'll be backing KO up.

mysticsoto
02-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Here's the whole article link on his recovery:

Ko Simpson Targeting Mid-March Return

His season was over before it started. Ko Simpsonhttp://www.buffalobills.com/images/relatedicon.gif (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?NEWS_ID=5859#), the victim of a freak collision with a teammate in the first half of the season opener suffered a fracture dislocation of his ankle and was lost for the season. Now close to five months later Simpson is almost back to full strength.

"They cleared me and I'm done with rehab," Simpson told Buffalobills.com. "I'm just in South Carolina working out."

The free safety passed his end of season physical on locker clean out day Dec. 31, but Simpson says he's still not back to normal.

"My ankle still isn't 100 percent yet," he said. "It's getting there. Where I broke my foot I had some ligament and tendon damage in there and I'm still waiting for them to heal up."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?NEWS_ID=5859

TigerJ
02-05-2008, 12:36 PM
But according to one mock draft I read, the Bills are going to draft Kenny Phillips whos going to come in at that the starting job from Jim Leonhard.

gr8slayer
02-05-2008, 12:37 PM
But according to one mock draft I read, the Bills are going to draft Kenny Phillips whos going to come in at that the starting job from Jim Leonhard.
If we draft a Safety in the first round or any round before the forth I'm going to lose it.

mybills
02-05-2008, 12:49 PM
I'll lose it with you, gr8.

gr8slayer
02-05-2008, 12:50 PM
I'll lose it with you, gr8.
See we can agree on something.

mysticsoto
02-05-2008, 12:52 PM

Oh no...they want to remove our safety star Jim Leonard...what will we do?

/sarcasm

If Ko returns to 100% and Wilson also, I don't even want to waste a draft pick on a backup!!! Let's shore up our DLine and give Trent some offensive weapons, even if it means drafting multiple people to the same positions!!! I want a Dline like the Giants!!!!!

Yasgur's Farm
02-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Great news!!!

Whitner, Simpson, Wilson, Wendling, and Scott make a very respectable group of safeties.

venis2k1
02-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Maybe he will come in and be the playmaker our secondary so sorely lacks.

gr8slayer
02-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Maybe he will come in and be the playmaker our secondary so sorely lacks.
Yeah we could use one, Whitner isn't it. Our most reliable person in the secondary is Greer.

mybills
02-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Oh no...they want to remove our safety star Jim Leonard...what will we do?

/sarcasm

If Ko returns to 100% and Wilson also, I don't even want to waste a draft pick on a backup!!! Let's shore up our DLine and give Trent some offensive weapons, even if it means drafting multiple people to the same positions!!! I want a Dline like the Giants!!!!!
:up:

DMBcrew36
02-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Finally some good news!

finally some good BILLS RELATED news... def