• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Bummed in Beantown

Sorry if you already read this, but it had me laughing out loud....definatly worth checking out...

In the wake of a shocking Super Bowl XLII upset, Patriots fans are going through the five stages of grief.
  • Meathead
    Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
    • Jul 2002

Re: Bummed in Beantown

i have this fantastic image of fans decked out in their white jerseys slumped over in chairs with their tears making that stupid ball hiking pilgrim painted on their faces look like hes peeing
    One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by venis2k1
      Sorry if you already read this, but it had me laughing out loud....definatly worth checking out...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...4&sportCat=nfl
      Thats funny..

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

...Rodney Harrison and Vince Wilfork, you may not call me. You guys get all of these personal foul penalties and fines in games that don't matter, and then come up with nothing in the Super Bowl? Way to choke, losers. Maybe if one of you had kicked Eli Manning in the crotch while he was standing in the huddle, we'd be Super Bowl champions today....

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
          • Oct 2002

I loved how he ripped on the dumbass that got his head tatooed..

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Stage 4: Depression

Life is not worth living.

I've spent the past five months of my life telling everyone I know how great the Patriots are and how much their team sucks. I've called radio shows. TV shows. Written countless words on Internet message boards. My entire self-esteem was based on the success of a football team filled with a bunch of players I've never met in my life.

Now I have nothing. They'll get over it. They're rich. They have hot wives and girlfriends. But I have nothing. Just this tattoo on my head and a crappy, second-shift job at Dunkin' Donuts.

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DynaPaul
              • Sep 2003

Ha... I'm savoring all 5 stages of it. Rile up those Patriots fans! I wonder how many of them have stashed their gear in the closet so far?

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

Ive seen alot more Red Sox shirts instead of Pats shirts the past few days...i can tell you that much.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                  The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                  • Feb 2005

this article brings me to a happy place :)
                  In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                  X