PDA

View Full Version : Bummed in Beantown

venis2k1
02-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Sorry if you already read this, but it had me laughing out loud....definatly worth checking out...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/080204&sportCat=nfl

Meathead
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
i have this fantastic image of fans decked out in their white jerseys slumped over in chairs with their tears making that stupid ball hiking pilgrim painted on their faces look like hes peeing

BADTHINGSMAN
02-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Sorry if you already read this, but it had me laughing out loud....definatly worth checking out...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/080204&sportCat=nfl

:rofl: Thats funny..

venis2k1
02-05-2008, 04:06 PM
...Rodney Harrison and Vince Wilfork, you may not call me. You guys get all of these personal foul penalties and fines in games that don't matter, and then come up with nothing in the Super Bowl? Way to choke, losers. Maybe if one of you had kicked Eli Manning in the crotch while he was standing in the huddle, we'd be Super Bowl champions today....

BADTHINGSMAN
02-05-2008, 04:20 PM
I loved how he ripped on the dumbass that got his head tatooed..

mybills
02-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Stage 4: Depression

Life is not worth living.

I've spent the past five months of my life telling everyone I know how great the Patriots are and how much their team sucks. I've called radio shows. TV shows. Written countless words on Internet message boards. My entire self-esteem was based on the success of a football team filled with a bunch of players I've never met in my life.

Now I have nothing. They'll get over it. They're rich. They have hot wives and girlfriends. But I have nothing. Just this tattoo on my head and a crappy, second-shift job at Dunkin' Donuts.

:spit: :rofl:

DynaPaul
02-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Ha... I'm savoring all 5 stages of it. Rile up those Patriots fans! I wonder how many of them have stashed their gear in the closet so far?

venis2k1
02-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Ive seen alot more Red Sox shirts instead of Pats shirts the past few days...i can tell you that much.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
this article brings me to a happy place :)