PDA

View Full Version : Snyder wants Centers, but the other personnel people don't

PA Season Ticket Holder
04-07-2003, 01:25 PM
NFL insiders are getting a real kick out of the Redskins' ongoing obsession with players who (1) aren't currently under contract with another team; and (2) have a discernable pulse.

Two who fit into that category are DT Darius Holland and FB Larry Centers.

As to Holland, one personnel exec describes Holland as a chronic underachiever. Per the source, the guys in his front office have a pool going regarding the extent to which owner Dan Snyderbrenner will overpay Holland.

Regarding Centers, an NFC pro personnel exec tells us that "they shouldn't have let him go last time he was there, but he's nowhere the player he was when he was. That's why Bills let him go. But the boy wonder [i.e., Snyderbrenner] thinks he can still do it, against the wishes of some his own personnel people."

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

badspanish
04-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Daniel Snyder es un como.

Ron C.
04-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Rumor has it that Snyder must have LC...... Larry Csonka, that is.

Valerie
04-07-2003, 06:39 PM
I love reading this stuff. Danny S. cracks me up!:lol: He does as he damn well pleases without any regard to the best interests the team. Just because he owns the team, I don't think he's capable of deciding which players the Skins should acquire. He's such a pompous ass! I'm so glad to see him running that team into the ground. It couldn't happen to a better team or a more obnoxious owner! I'm tickled pink! :)

Typ0
04-07-2003, 06:49 PM
what is a como anyway?

ublinkwescore
04-07-2003, 08:38 PM
Como means how in english last I checked.

like Como estas - how are you?