PDA

View Full Version : All this talk about moving....

gr8slayer
02-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Is really depressing and is making me reconsider spending all my money on jerseys and tickets and hotels, etc........... It's just not worth it if the team is gone in a few years anyway.

im4bflo
02-06-2008, 08:28 PM
The closer all this becomes to look like they are truly leaving for sure,
I don't know if you'd just want to savor every last second of it, until D day.
Or just flip them off for back stabbing your years of passion?

raphael120
02-06-2008, 08:29 PM
I would opt for your first option, im4bflo, but it seems like Ralph already flipped us off first.

Nighthawk
02-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Let's not be typical Buffalo and quit. This area needs to finally stand up for itself for once and not let somebody else punch it in the mouth. A lot of these posts are exactly what is wrong with Buffalo...too many quitters.

TacklingDummy
02-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Is really depressing and is making me reconsider spending all my money on jerseys and tickets and hotels, etc........... It's just not worth it if the team is gone in a few years anyway.

You'll always have the Cowboys.

And those 2 season tickets. :snicker:

Wys Guy
02-06-2008, 09:00 PM

Makes sense!

YardRat
02-06-2008, 09:02 PM
:gobills:

I've lived through this with the NBA, if inevitable I'll survive again. Until the day the team leaves or I die, I'll still bleed Bills red & blue.

gr8slayer
02-06-2008, 10:51 PM
You'll always have the Cowboys.

And those 2 season tickets. :snicker:
:ill:

I'd rather keep my Buffalo Bills and my one game a year.

plundar
02-06-2008, 11:13 PM
If we stop supporting the Bills, that will play right into the team leaving. We need to support this team to the end. If we don't, no one will want to purchase the team and keep them here.

netsan
02-06-2008, 11:41 PM
As a resident of Toronto, if the Bills moved here permanently I wouldn't be able to afford the ticket prices (probably min $100). The only people watching the games will be the corporate execs who'll write off the cost of tickets as a business expense. Furthermore, I'd fully expect a seat licence of a min of $10,000 just to be able to buy seasons tickets! In the end, the average football fan in Buffalo and Toronto lose out.

Even if the Bills move to Toronto I think that they'll play a token game in Buffalo every year so that they can still claim Western New York as their own territory.

A possible solution may be to add 2 more games to the regular season, and subtract 2 games from the preseason. That way the Bills can play 2 regular season games in Canada and still stay in Buffalo.

gr8slayer
02-06-2008, 11:43 PM
As a resident of Toronto, if the Bills moved here permanently I wouldn't be able to afford the ticket prices (probably min $100). The only people watching the games will be the corporate execs who'll write off the cost of tickets as a business expense. Furthermore, I'd fully expect a seat licence of a min of $10,000 just to be able to buy seasons tickets! In the end, the average football fan in Buffalo and Toronto lose out.

Even if the Bills move to Toronto I think that they'll play a token game in Buffalo every year so that they can still claim Western New York as their own territory.

A possible solution may be to add 2 more games to the regular season, and subtract 2 games from the preseason. That way the Bills can play 2 regular season games in Canada and still stay in Buffalo.
It would likely be more than that man, for the new stadium in Dallas they are talking about $40,000 - $50,000.

netsan
02-06-2008, 11:46 PM
It would likely be more than that man, for the new stadium in Dallas they are talking about $40,000 - $50,000.

My God!!! That's insane!!

gr8slayer
02-06-2008, 11:49 PM
Yeah, it has a lot of people in Dallas pissed off but they are selling them like crazy because there are enough of the elite class that can afford them. Once that new stadium is up there's no way the average person will be able to afford season tickets.

Michael82
02-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Thank the *******s of the league....Jerry Jones, Bob Kraft and Dan Synder. They are the ones that you can blame when we lose our team and went the rest of the small markets crumble. :ill:

gr8slayer
02-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Thank the *******s of the league....Jerry Jones, Bob Kraft and Dan Synder. They are the ones that you can blame when we lose our team and went the rest of the small markets crumble. :ill:
That's life.

Michael82
02-06-2008, 11:56 PM
That's life.
yup, but remember...when you see the Buffalo Bills, Cincinatti Bengals, Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns, and other teams leaving in the next 10 years, folding up and moving or just shutting down. I told you so! The greedy pieces of **** will turn the hard working families, and die hard fans away from the the league and will ruin what guys like Ralph Wilson and Lamar Hunt worked their asses off to build. :sigh:

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 12:03 AM
yup, but remember...when you see the Buffalo Bills, Cincinatti Bengals, Jacksonville Jaguars, Cleveland Browns, and other teams leaving in the next 10 years, folding up and moving or just shutting down. I told you so! The greedy pieces of **** will turn the hard working families, and die hard fans away from the the league and will ruin what guys like Ralph Wilson and Lamar Hunt worked their asses off to build. :sigh:
The NFL is going to be just fine and so will the Browns, Bengals, and Jags. It's us that's ****ed.

I'm not going to let the new prices **** with me, I'll be out of school soon and I'll find a way to grab my season tickets.