PDA

View Full Version : Ralphs BS has made it's way to Dallas...

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Great, I get in the car this morning, turn it to ESPN and the local show is talking about Wilson in Toronto yesterday. They made it a point to point out what a joke our organization has become and they question whether the people of Buffalo are the problem or if Wilson is the problem. They pointed out that we used to be one of the most respected organizations and were regarded as having some of the best fans in the game. They give us the duration of our deal with Toronto before we are moved.

raphael120
02-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Great, I get in the car this morning, turn it to ESPN and the local show is talking about Wilson in Toronto yesterday. They made it a point to point out what a joke our organization has become and they question whether the people of Buffalo are the problem or if Wilson is the problem. They pointed out that we used to be one of the most respected organizations and were regarded as having some of the best fans in the game. They give us the duration of our deal with Toronto before we are moved.

I believe it.

5 years is plenty of time to get a deal in place, build a stadium, get the fan support and corporate support, and have an attractive roster to play in Toronto.

M
02-07-2008, 10:48 AM
:teary:

ddaryl
02-07-2008, 11:06 AM
I'm sorry how is our organization a joke in regards to the financial reality of the area. No team, no owner can solve what is ailing Buffalo and the franchise will probably be moved based on plain and simple fiscal realities. Our owner could have done a better job of hiring people to keep the Bills competitive (or not firing Bill Polian), but that will still not put $1000+ a month into peoples income. People might be willing ot pay a few more $$$ for tickets but there is no way the team can double its ticket prices to keep up with most teams.

Even if a better revenue sharing agreement is in place it will only be a matter of time before the NFL will vote to purge franchises that regulalry suck on the revenue sharing teet. None of the big owners are going to want to welfare teams who cannot pull their weight.

So basically I say... once again, that Dallas can blow me. They can take their overly opionated BS and shove it up their own asses. The town is just to full of itself to understand the real facts. Toronto is the only place that can keep the Bills semi-local and has a population to keep up with the big American markets.

Jan Reimers
02-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Everyone is reading way too much into this, and jumping to conclusions that are not warranted.

The Bills may eventually move, or they may not. These games in Toronto will not be critical to whether they stay or go.

Gunzlingr
02-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Who gives a **** what the inbred citizens almighty Dallas thinks anyway? I sure as hell don't. All their money hasn't bought them a super bowl in how long?

Devin
02-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Doesnt Dallas have like 5 SB wins?

THATHURMANATOR
02-07-2008, 12:10 PM
4 I know of... :(

madness
02-07-2008, 12:14 PM
It's the other way around. The BS is coming from Dallas.

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 12:32 PM
4 I know of... :(
5 rings......

Gunzlingr
02-07-2008, 02:58 PM
how many in the last decade? I believe they are tied with the Bills at zero. All there spending and the bragging about how great they has gotten them nothing since 1996.

Meathead
02-07-2008, 03:11 PM
why do you care what people who execute ******s think

Michael82
02-07-2008, 03:12 PM
how many in the last decade? I believe they are tied with the Bills at zero. All their bragging about how great they has gotten them nothing since 1996.
Great post! :bf1:

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 03:12 PM
how many in the last decade? I believe they are tied with the Bills at zero. All there spending and the bragging about how great they has gotten them nothing since 1996.
They really haven't done much spending in the past decade, they've just drafted well as of late.
- Roy Williams
- D. Ware
- Barber
- Romo
- Ellis
- Adams
- Gurode
- Witten
- Newman
- Canty
- Crayton
- James
- Folk

All of their key players have been drafted by them and they have plugged in some people via FA:
- Henry
- Glenn
- Hamlin
- Columbo
- McBriar

Then they spend and don't break the bank anymore than we do with guys like Dockery:
- Davis
- Owens

More of the inferiority complex kicking in, sounds like you should really do some more research before you post about other teams :ill:

BTW, I'll take five Super Bowl rings, no matter when they were won over zero. Add to that the fact that the Cowboys (minus Lynch) are a lot closer to being a contender than we'll probably ever be with the few years we have left and there you have it.

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Great post! :bf1:
You should really do more research too :ill:

Michael82
02-07-2008, 03:55 PM
You should really do more research too :ill:
I edited his post before I clapped to it. He's right...what has all the bragging gotten for Dallas? They sucked for a few years this century and still haven't won a title since 1996. :yawn:

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 04:00 PM
I edited his post before I clapped to it. He's right... what has all the bragging gotten for Dallas? They sucked for a few years this century and still haven't won a title since 1996. :yawn:
Since 1996...... When was the last time Buffalo won a Super Bowl period? At least they are still competing, our owner has completely given up on the organization and the city.

Wally The Barber
02-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Must have made Wade Philipps day! (lol)