• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Can Buffalo get a new team?

I say yes. The Ralph is good for another 10-15 years. If we do get new team the new owner will understand the economic status of the region and won't try to bleed the Buffalo Bills ticket buyers dry. Plus it gives us a chance to kick Toronto's butt when we play them. LOL! What do you think?
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Can Buffalo get a new team?

Never.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
      Unreachable Douche
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89
      . If we do get new team the new owner will understand the economic status of the region and won't try to bleed the Buffalo Bills ticket buyers dry.
      How much are Bills tickets compared to the rest of the NFL?

If Ralph is making you bleed he must have poked you with a needle.

Comment

• dannyek71
        Drink Responsibly
        • Dec 2004

As soon as we get our pro basketball team back
        [

Comment

• blackonyx89
          HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by dannyek71
          As soon as we get our pro basketball team back
          OUCH!!!
          Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Make your city, county, and state officials make the proper changes in order to support an NFL franchise
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

No chance in hell.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

Lets not forget that Cleveland got there team back and was not any different at the time, than Buffalo, We support our team, we do what we have to do in supporting the franchise, the commitment doesnt come from Ralph, hiring cheap, hiring bad people to run the organization
                not payin young FA's, and paying old ones
                we buy the merchandise, we put the hats, gloves sweatshirts, beer mugs and everything else on ourselves and our kids
                Ralph is smelly and old and needs to step down or sell the team so we can get some new fresh ownership in here
                Let Kelly's investment group do it, cant do worse then 5 good years and 35 bad ones under Ralph aka mister burns
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                  Will not tolerate vandalism.
                  • Apr 2006

Cleveland isn't an impoverished shrinking ****hole. Buffalo is.

New owners will look at Buffalo and see the corrupt politics, the fan base all moved to Florida, and the remaining populace being too poor to support a major league franchise at regular ticket prices. Oh, and no corporations want to set foot in the area, let alone buy luxury boxes. And they'll say "forget it-- we'll just set up shop in L.A. instead. Or San Antonio. Some place with an opportunity for growth, because Buffalo has none." Especially if there's a team in Toronto-- that's a good chunk of Buffalo's fan base right now as it is.

No way the National Moneyball League returns to Buffalo. CFL? Maybe. But NFL-- no way, Jose.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot

New owners will look at Buffalo and see the corrupt politics, the fan base all moved to Florida, and the remaining populace being too poor to support a major league franchise at regular ticket prices. Oh, and no corporations want to set foot in the area, let alone buy luxury boxes. And they'll say "forget it-- we'll just set up shop in L.A. instead. Or San Antonio. Some place with an opportunity for growth, because Buffalo has none." Especially if there's a team in Toronto-- that's a good chunk of Buffalo's fan base right now as it is.

No way the National Moneyball League returns to Buffalo. CFL? Maybe. But NFL-- no way, Jose.
                    SA is actually in the process of making a major push for an NFL team, I don't know if it will be the Bills but I could see a team in SA in the next ten years.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

We don't need one. We already have a team.

A lot of you need to relax.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• im4bflo
                        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                        • Sep 2003

We have a team, and they're not going any where!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by Johnny Bugmenot

You are dead wrong. Take a little time to find out what is going on in Buffalo, instead of regurgitating everything you hear - and have heard - about the city.

I'm not even going to waste my time listing the many great things that are happening in Buffalo. You obviously wouldn't understand.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            You are dead wrong. Take a little time to find out what is going on in Buffalo, instead of regurgitating everything you hear - and have heard - about the city.

I'm not even going to waste my time listing the many great things that are happening in Buffalo. You obviously wouldn't understand.
                            Jan, no offense. You and I get along on most things and agree but I live here and I don't see a lot of improvement going on around here. In many sectors it is very very tough around here.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                              Will not tolerate vandalism.
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers

No, ma'am. You are dead wrong. Census numbers don't lie. People are leaving, and half of Buffalo's population has left in 50 years, the per-capita income has declined to poverty-like levels, and those are at least the bellwethers of all that matters.

You can spin me about how things are going so well but as long as people are leaving it doesn't matter. You can create jobs all you want but if nobody's there to fill them you still have to close down.

Comment

Working...
                              X