PDA

View Full Version : What can we do as fans...

imbondz
02-07-2008, 01:16 PM
to show Wilson and anyone who will listen that we will do anything to keep the Bills in Buffalo?

What if we started a grass roots effort campaign writing a letter to Wilson, or anyone in New York that has influence...or bombarding Wilson and the Bills organization with letters stating our true hearts and to ask for their complete assurance that the Bills will never leave Buffalo, appealing to their mercy and compassion. A one voice letter, that we each send. Nothing bitter or cynical, or harsh. But a letter that shows our love for the Bills in Buffalo. I bet no one in Cleveland back in the '80's and early '90's ever thought it could happen to them. I don't want Buffalo to be another Cleveland or Baltimore or Los Angeles / Oakland / Raiders / St. Louis / Cardinals / Rams...

Op just got a state law overturned in his community, our voice is much louder than that.

oh, and besides buy season tickets and go to home games. I live in TN. Not everyone can do that.

or am I just being melodramatic? very possible.

Mr. Miyagi
02-07-2008, 01:18 PM
A million man march? We shall overcome?

THATHURMANATOR
02-07-2008, 01:22 PM
I am going to start cutting off my fingers and sending them to Wilson.

imbondz
02-07-2008, 03:20 PM
I guess we just want to complain about it then

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 03:21 PM
I've decided that I'm not going to buy anymore merchandise and that I'll spend my money on going to a Bills game elsewhere. I'm not going to keep loading his pockets.

THATHURMANATOR
02-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I guess we just want to complain about it then
No I am with you Mark. Draftboy had some good suggestions in the other thread. While they seem very tough I do think they would be affective.

THATHURMANATOR
02-07-2008, 03:30 PM
I've decided that I'm not going to buy anymore merchandise and that I'll spend my money on going to a Bills game elsewhere. I'm not going to keep loading his pockets.
I have a better solution.

Come to Buffalo for an away game. Still spend your alotted money in Buffalo and we can watch the game at a sportsbar or something like that. This would be you doing your part!

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 03:35 PM
I have a better solution.

Come to Buffalo for an away game. Still spend your alotted money in Buffalo and we can watch the game at a sportsbar or something like that. This would be you doing your part!
I'm actually considering just going to a couple of away games. My goal is to see a game in every NFL stadium; this way I can mark off two more and not be tempted to go up to Ralphs box and kick his face in.

This year I'm going to:
- Greenbay @ NO
- Buffalo @ Arizona
- Dallas @ Philly (maybe)
- and maybe one more Bills game.

THATHURMANATOR
02-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Just come to Buffalo

If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living to afford all these trips and merchandise?

Philagape
02-07-2008, 03:40 PM
Buy luxury boxes. That's all they care about

gr8slayer
02-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Just come to Buffalo

If you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living to afford all these trips and merchandise?
I sell drugs and illegal weapons on the black market.

Wally The Barber
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
If you want to make a statment, stop buying beer at the Ralph!

Nobody can deal with us when we are sober!

Johnny Bugmenot
02-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Do not allow your brother, your sister, your friends, or your children to leave town.

Make them build enterprise here. Force their hand into raising their family here, and not in the South or the West.

Overthrow the government of the state of New York and elect honest politicians who will reduce regulations and taxes on businesses.

Those are a few things to start.

Ebenezer
02-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Do not allow your brother, your sister, your friends, or your children to leave town.

Make them build enterprise here. Force their hand into raising their family here, and not in the South or the West.

Overthrow the government of the state of New York and elect honest politicians who will reduce regulations and taxes on businesses.

Those are a few things to start.
sarcastic but very true...

the loudest screams about this, other than from Thurm, are from folks who currently live outside of WNY. I suggest they put their words into action. Move here.

Johnny Bugmenot
02-07-2008, 06:29 PM
(And BTW, just to clarify... I live in WNY, not in the fictional town of Cherokee Flats, Maine.)