PDA

View Full Version : Bills in love...

The King
02-07-2008, 01:46 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/nfl_experts/post/Can-the-Buffalo-Bills-be-platonic-friends-with-T;_ylt=Akn5sVsS1gBAl88ZHnVHJ2k5nYcB?urn=nfl%2C65641

City of Buffalo: I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with that Toronto skank.

Bills Organization: Baby, that don't mean nothin'.

City of Buffalo: I don't know why you can't just stay home with me. I cook for you, I clean for you, and I support you, even though you break my heart.

Bills Organization: You know you're my baby, Buffalo. It's just that Toronto ... she understands me. She listens. She makes me feel good.

City of Buffalo: Have you touched her? Have you kissed her?

Bills Organization: Baby, no! Of course not! NO! Stop looking at me like that!

City of Buffalo: Is this about her money?

Bills Organization: I'm not even going to dignify myself with a response to that.

City of Buffalo: She has the clap, you know. She'll turn your junk green.

Bills Organization: The only junk-destroying disease I want to get comes from you, baby. And you know that.

City of Buffalo: Oh, Bills ... you know just what to say. Do you promise you'll stay with me forever?

Bills Organization: Baby, you have the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen.

City of Buffalo: *swoon*

Bills Organization: You down for a little action right now, baby?

City of Buffalo: No, I have a headache. Maybe later. Hey, where are you going?

Bills Organization: I'm gonna see Toronto. But I don't want you to worry, baby girl, we're just friends, and you know you can trust your man.

City of Buffalo: Okay, I trust you. Bye, baby. I love you. And you love me, right?

Bills Organization: You sure do have pretty eyes, baby.

Mitchy moo
02-07-2008, 01:47 PM
ROFL......

DraftBoy
02-07-2008, 02:17 PM
HAHA