PDA

View Full Version : If the Bills move.....

PhinsFan66
02-08-2008, 01:56 PM
Will you still support the team, or will you become fans of other teams, like the Steelers or NY Jets??? :candle:

Mitchy moo
02-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Will you still support the team, or will you become fans of other teams, like the Steelers or NY Jets??? :candle:

Miami has a chance of losing their pro-baseball pro-football teams, they are owned by invalids.

venis2k1
02-08-2008, 02:02 PM
I will Become a fins fan...then kill myself.

RedEyE
02-08-2008, 02:03 PM
I would most definitly have a big issue with the NFL and would never finacially to contribute to it again, in any way.

gr8slayer
02-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Depending on where they move I'd likely find a new team.

PhinsFan66
02-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Miami has a chance of losing their pro-baseball pro-football teams, they are owned by invalids.

The Marlins need their own stadium. They did win two rings though so they have made some smart decisions. I think the Marlins will be playing on the site of the Orange Bowl in a few years. Nahhh, Huizenga and the organization is in great financial shape. Superbowl revenues and stadium improvements have a way of doing this.

venis2k1
02-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Nahhh, Huizenga and the organization is in great financial shape. Superbowl revenues and stadium improvements have a way of doing this.

OUCH.

Mitchy moo
02-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Superbowl revenues and stadium improvements have a way of doing this.

I think your current stadium is a turd, been there in the finest suite they had and it still looked like a toilet box. Living under a bridge would offer finer things then they had at that stadium and I would also find better company under the bridge than what was there.

I watched this slob kiss 2 guys, when one left to get a beer she kissed one then when he left she kissed the other. We also watched her try to navigate the stairs and man that was a riot.

gr8slayer
02-08-2008, 02:10 PM
OUCH.
Yeah, that one sucked.

PhinsFan66
02-08-2008, 02:12 PM
I think your current stadium is a turd, been there in the finest suite they had and it still looked like a toilet box. Living under a bridge would offer finer things then they had at that stadium and I would also find better company under the bridge than what was there.

I watched this slob kiss 2 guys, when one left to get a beer she kissed one then when he left she kissed the other. We also watched her try to navigate the stairs and man that was a riot.

You can't be serious??? There is no comparison to Dolphin Stadium and the Ralph.

DraftBoy
02-08-2008, 02:13 PM

If you're want to talk smack take it to another forum the guy is being nice, dont be a dick

Mitchy moo
02-08-2008, 02:15 PM
You can't be serious??? There is no comparison to Dolphin Stadium and the Ralph.

I said we need a new stadium, no reason to argue that point. The class of people that enter the ralph is higher than what enters the fins stadium, that's my only point.

To answer your first question and drop the subject, the Bills are not moving.

bflojohn
02-08-2008, 08:08 PM
I live here in Phoenix, and I'd turn all of my emotions I exhaust yearly on the Bills, and root for Arizona State University's Sun Devils. It would be a huge grinding of my gears early on, but I would get used to it over time. Needless to say, I'll go on believing that the Buffalo Bills will carry on for years, in other words, I am not woorying about it until the moving vans back up to the docks at the Ralph!

helmetguy
02-08-2008, 08:18 PM

I live in PA. As such, I'd be more apt to become a 'Fins fan than a Squeelers fan. The chances of either one happening are slim to none...and Slim died.

X-Era
02-08-2008, 08:27 PM

Honestly would be one of the toughest decisions of my life.

I would be praying for us to get another team or be an expansion a.l.a. the Browns. If that didnt happen, I would be a fan for another team I guess.

It would flat out suck and I really wish all the "Bills are leaving" crap had its own forum so it didnt bring me down so much EVERY DAMN offseason!

SquishDaFish
02-08-2008, 08:51 PM
It wont happen but if it did. First it would depend on where they move if it wasnt close then I say the Browns

im4bflo
02-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Wishful thinking, but we're not going anywhere, see you next year :squish: sweep!

imbondz
02-08-2008, 11:09 PM
what's gonna happen is they move to LA or Toronto, and win a SuperBowl. it'd piss me off to no end

Michael82
02-09-2008, 12:38 AM
what's gonna happen is they move to LA or Toronto, and win a SuperBowl. it'd piss me off to no end
yeah I would really want to burn their new stadium down. :mad: :fit:

YardRat
02-09-2008, 02:17 AM
I don't know who I'd root for, but I'd still hate the Dolphins.

Crisis
02-09-2008, 02:33 AM
i'd probably just root against dallas, new england, and miami all while never buying a cent of nfl merchandise. i wouldn't go out of my way to watch any games.

Mitchy moo
02-09-2008, 07:41 AM
yeah I would really want to burn their new stadium down. :mad: :fit:

+1.