PDA

View Full Version : A new forum?

patmoran2006
02-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Dear Mods:
Have you considered maybe a seperate forum on Billszone for all business aspects of the Bills; such as "moving the team", "new stadiums", "potential owners", "ralph is a ****", etc etc?

Don't get me wrong now, I am just as guilty if not more than any of multi-ownership/business threads. But even Im gettin depressed and sick of reading them all the time.

Just a few weeks from FA and the draft shortly thereafter, it would be nice to get the focus back on the product on the field.

AGain, signaling nobody out because I've been every bit of guilty of talking too much off the field stuff.

shelby
02-08-2008, 09:11 PM
This will all settle down over the next few weeks, and people will begin focusing on the upcoming draft.

Patience, grasshopper.

patmoran2006
02-08-2008, 10:00 PM
It'll come back everytime Ralph Wilson speaks publicly and embarasses himself and all the fans here.

realdealryan
02-09-2008, 08:51 AM
This will all settle down over the next few weeks, and people will begin focusing on the upcoming draft.

Patience, grasshopper.

This can last all spring, in my opinion. The amount of useless mock drafts on this board is unreal. We need this! We need that! Pick him! We would run the ball 3 downs straight and punt on 4th and 4 -- but we're just missing one piece. There will be clamoring for one player like he is the franchise savior. Fact is: the Giants showed us the blueprint. There is one team that we play twice each year that we cannot beat. I don't understand why we're not built to win in our own division...............

mybills
02-09-2008, 08:56 AM
It seems to be in spurts, so I agree with Shelby. The draft will take over before we know it.

shelby
02-09-2008, 09:18 AM
i personally enjoy the mock drafts.
DraftBoy does a great job in the Scouting Zone.
i don't follow college ball as closely as i should, so i rely on the posters here to inform me of who the players are that would best suit the Bills' needs.

X-Era
02-09-2008, 12:46 PM

Patience, grasshopper.

Gotta disagree with you Shelby... respectfully, of course!

But, the same characters keep this stuff going basically all year. Im not saying it shouldnt be discussed, but Im a huge draft fan and Im technically not allowed to talk draft in this forum. Well, let me rephraise, draft talk would be moved to an area specifically for it. We have cap forums, why notthe Bills are moving?

Its flat out obnoxious to some of us, just like some dont want to here draft stuff.

If it wasnt every year, every offseason, and a very frequent topic of discussion, I would say fine. But, its so frequent that we should give it its own forum.

Just my :2cents:

shelby
02-09-2008, 12:50 PM
i will make the Admin aware of your concerns.

X-Era
02-09-2008, 12:54 PM
i will make the Admin aware of your concerns.

Thanks!

Sorry to complain...

Trust me, Im still firmly believe this is the best damn board out there, period! And the Mod's here are tops.

DraftBoy
02-09-2008, 03:21 PM
i personally enjoy the mock drafts.
GameBoy does a great job in the Scouting Zone.
i don't follow college ball as closely as i should, so i rely on the posters here to inform me of who the players are that would best suit the Bills' needs.
GB only posts in the Spin Zone not the Scouting Zone

YardRat
02-09-2008, 03:25 PM
GB only posts in the Spin Zone not the Scouting Zone

shelby got her 'boys mixed up. If she were male, she wouldn't.

shelby
02-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Sorry DB, i fixed it:crap: