It's over..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BironsGirl43
    Can suck a golf-ball through a garden-hose.
    • Oct 2002

It's over..

Guys, the season is over.. I'm kind of at a loss for words.. I miss the guys and the games already.. lol.. how will I survive the off-season? Anyways.. I just wanted to say the even though the season was one big roller coaster ride.. I really enjoyed it! I mean.. a lot happened! We're now secure financially.. we have a great new addition to the team (Briere), have solid up and coming prospects.. had an amazing rookie performance by Kotalik.. another solid season for Satan. We've had another look at our goalies.. we saw Miller for the first time.. I mean a lot has happened and changed.. we've got the 5th pick in the coming draft.. we'll see what happens.. but all in all.. I'm really looking forward to next season.. I expect a few changes in the off-season.. it's been crazy.. but things will be different in the near future! I expect big things from this team in the future..Anyway.. it's been great talking to all you Sabre fans! You're all so intelligent and insightful.. it's great to see things from a different light.. I've really enjoyed it!! Peace out! :)
    Last edited by BironsGirl43; 04-07-2003, 09:21 PM.
    ~*Let's go Buffalo*~
  • WereRat
    • Feb 2003

Definitely an unusual season for sure. Next season should be great, too bad I am moving to Colorado and won't get to see them play in Buffalo again most likely. Still, I won't change my loyalties to the Sabres.
    Hockey is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that.

Comment

• SkateZilla
      • Dec 2002

well
      i tried recording all the televised games .. (ComCast And ESPN)
      But they Played Like **** on all those .. so i dont wanna go back and watch the sabres get their butts whooped.

oh well
      there's always Pro beach Hockey.
      Skate Zilla
      -----------------------
      Skate Zilla HD Studios:
      SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

Working...
      X