• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DynaPaul
    • Sep 2003

NFL Predictions

One intersting tidbit:

3. Bills will keep Losman

Bills quarterback J.P. Losman was supposed to be the next Jim Kelly. That hasn't happened.

Now, with '07 third-round pick Trent Edwards is firmly entrenched as the starter, Losman wants out of Buffalo. But Losman is under contract for one more year, and Bills officials realize the importance of having two men who can play the position in case one is injured.

Losman can pout all he wants. After the '08 season, he'll be free to leave. Until then, he is not going anywhere.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: NFL Predictions

We'll see. The off-season hasn't started yet.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Confused
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jun 2007

I hope we can get something for him.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by hoofhearted
        I hope we can get something for him.

If we can't get more than a 3rd. for him, I think the best thing for us to do is let him play out his contract here. He would be a very valuable backup.
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Confused
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jun 2007

I think cleo lemon is a better qb than japers, and we can sign him to a 3 or 4 year contract whereas juan pablo will be gone next year. I think JayPEE is a bundle trade of him and our 4th to detroit for Roy Williams.

Comment

Working...
          X