PDA

View Full Version : You know what really sucks!

Mitchell55
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
We had Fletcher, McGahee, Spikes, and Clements. When we did no one around the league would even mention any of them and then when we let them go, everyone starts saying that we got rid of some of the greatest players in the NFL. And now at least one of them is being talked about daily. They were not appreciated and now most of them suck with there new team and yet there getting talked about more than they were when they were with us.

Ebenezer
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
We had Fletcher, McGahee, Spikes, and Clements. When we did no one around the league would even mention any of them and then when we let them go, everyone starts saying that we got rid of some of the greatest players in the NFL. And now at least one of them is being talked about daily. They were not appreciated and now most of them suck with there new team and yet there getting talked about more than they were when they were with us.

greatest? it's a slow saturday night but let's not try to drum up business, ok? thanks.

Mitchell55
02-09-2008, 11:21 PM
greatest? it's a slow saturday night but let's not try to drum up business, ok? thanks.

Ok. But still you know what I mean? It gets on my nerves that they do that.

Ebenezer
02-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Ok. But still you know what I mean? It gets on my nerves that they do that.
I understand...but those guys aren't the greatest to play those position on the Bills let alone in the league. Folks will always find a reason to *****.

gr8slayer
02-09-2008, 11:42 PM
That's just part of being a small market team. I kind of like it though because it's easier to sneak up on people.

Mitchell55
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
That's just part of being a small market team. I kind of like it though because it's easier to sneak up on people.

Like the Jags.

gr8slayer
02-09-2008, 11:48 PM
Like the Jags.
Well they are a bigger market and they are also a pretty damn good team.

They also have a few big name guys on their team and they win. We don't win and we don't have a big name guy on our team that America can associate the Bills with yet.

SabreEleven
02-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Wasn't this topic beat into the ground last off season? Do we have to do it again?

gr8slayer
02-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Wasn't this topic beat into the ground last off season? Do we have to do it again?
He's new to the board, he doesn't know...

Confused
02-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Good riddance to willis. I hope he gets the herp.
fletch has a year or two left. I wish he made point of attack tackles and not persuit tackles.
clemments is the best part of a crappy team in a town chock-full of homosexuals( draw your own conclusions)
spikes best years were in cincy. he was above average in buffalo but not a superstar. he'll never be the same after his injury. we got hosed on his trde tho. "F" Darwin while I'm at it.

RockStar36
02-10-2008, 11:01 AM
None of the players that left are the greatest, nor were they really missed. Check the stats of those players and the stats of the replacements on our team.