Fate of beloved Bills upsets Buffalo faithful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wally The Barber
    • Jul 2007

Fate of beloved Bills upsets Buffalo faithful!

Beware of Sarcasm
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Fate of beloved Bills upsets Buffalo faithful!

Good to see you looking on the positive side as usual Wally, lol.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

GOD DAMN RIGHT IT UPSETS US.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Wally The Barber
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
          Good to see you looking on the positive side as usual Wally, lol.
          I do not look at this as negitive, I think we will keep our team , but not without a fight!

(lol)
          Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

Bills fans are loyal, ranking No.6 of 32 in "fan loyalty rankings" done by Bizjournals.com. With a market population of only 1.5 million (median in the NFL being 4.5 million), the fan-base average per capita income was $29,416 (U.S.), ranking ahead of only the New Orleans Saints. "The Bills' average attendance since 1996 is 69,823," the website said, "ninth in the NFL. Not bad for a market that's smaller than all but Green Bay – and chillier than all but Green Bay and Chicago
            people can be as angry as they want, but their anger is being focused in the wrong direction.

it is not the Bills or Ralph.. it is WNY politics, and NYS politics.

Any representative vying for votes will tell Bills fans what they want to hear... However, the only true way to save the Bills is to improve the quality of life WNY'ers enjoy with higher paying jobs, and more/major investments in the area.

The quote above is the tell tale reason of why the Bills are needing to explore options outside of WNY. Average wage of Bills is $30K a year that includes both federal and state income taxes taken out is crap pay. ****, $30k with just federal taxes taken out is crap pay IMHO, and sure as hell won't afford people to pay $1k a year for Bills tickets (at $100 a game which is minimum ammount in which Bills need/should be charging). I bet the average wage of WNY's in general outside of Bills fans is no better if not worse then the # listed in the quote.

If your living in Buffalo it's time to get up on the turnbuckles and bring the atomic elbow down on the local politicians to do whatever is necessary to fix Buffalo/WNY.

Comment

• Wally The Barber
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ddaryl
              people can be as angry as they want, but their anger is being focused in the wrong direction.

it is not the Bills or Ralph.. it is WNY politics, and NYS politics.

Any representative vying for votes will tell Bills fans what they want to hear... However, the only true way to save the Bills is to improve the quality of life WNY'ers enjoy with higher paying jobs, and more/major investments in the area.

The quote above is the tell tale reason of why the Bills are needing to explore options outside of WNY. Average wage of Bills is $30K a year that includes both federal and state income taxes taken out is crap pay. ****, $30k with just federal taxes taken out is crap pay IMHO, and sure as hell won't afford people to pay $1k a year for Bills tickets (at $100 a game which is minimum ammount in which Bills need/should be charging). I bet the average wage of WNY's in general outside of Bills fans is no better if not worse then the # listed in the quote.

If your living in Buffalo it's time to get up on the turnbuckles and bring the atomic elbow down on the local politicians to do whatever is necessary to fix Buffalo/WNY.
              You certainly understand economics!
              Beware of Sarcasm

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

the fan-base average per capita income was $29,416
                WTF? That's ****ing pathetic, how can anyone even feed a family on that?

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

this has nothing to do with the little guy....

corporate bucks...we cannot compete. Why are people surprised? And again...if the next owner really wants to move the team there isn't anything anybody can do...regardless the amount of money the team makes.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ddaryl

If your living in Buffalo it's time to get up on the turnbuckles and bring the atomic elbow down on the local politicians
                    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                      WTF? That's ****ing pathetic, how can anyone even feed a family on that?
                      Because stuff here is very cheap to purchase.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                        • Jan 2004

yeah our gas, electric, and general living expenses are really cheap. sike.

the housing is cheap, that's about it. but with taxes the way they are, it's almost a wash.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                          Because stuff here is very cheap to purchase.
                          It's cheap here too but I was making that much as a freaking salesman Officemax back in the day. $30,000 a year is a joke no matter how you want to swing it. You're the only person from Buffalo that I've met that seems to defend the economy to the death and make claims like it's just as good as (fill in the blank.)

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                            It's cheap here too but I was making that much as a freaking salesman Officemax back in the day. $30,000 a year is a joke no matter how you want to swing it. You're the only person from Buffalo that I've met that seems to defend the economy to the death and make claims like it's just as good as (fill in the blank.)
                            I am not the only one. I make well more than the median and I wouldn't say that I am doing all that much better than most people I know around here.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                              yeah our gas, electric, and general living expenses are really cheap. sike.

the housing is cheap, that's about it. but with taxes the way they are, it's almost a wash.
                              The housing is huge though. I am with you on Gas and electric being way too high but general expenses are dirt cheap.

Comment

Working...
                              X