02-14-2008, 03:36 PM
here's your bag Peerless

http://www.henricodoctors.com/cpm/TravelMedicineSuitcase.jpg

wozrob11
02-14-2008, 03:42 PM
and you thought you could be a #1 in atlanta ha ha

Michael82
02-14-2008, 03:44 PM
If only you didn't suck now. You were a good receiver when we last had you on the team. Sorry it didn't work. :(

:bigwave:

Mr. Miyagi
02-14-2008, 03:45 PM
Why the hate? Peerless though didn't do much, was not the problem.

Good luck to him. :miyagi:

Mr. Miyagi
Hey if some moron wanted to pay you #1 money, would you turn it down?

THATHURMANATOR
Yeah why the hate?

Philagape
02-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Two years of waste. :flush:

gr8slayer
02-14-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm starting to think we are going WR in the draft more and more every day.

LtBillsFan66
02-14-2008, 03:51 PM

:hi5:

raphael120
02-14-2008, 04:00 PM

Why the hate?

Well lets see...

He stunk. And he had a cocky aire about him too. And I highly doubt he tried that hard while he was here...most of the games I saw live I saw him prancing around like he was in a rainbow parade instead of bustin his butt to get open. That's why the hate.

madness
02-14-2008, 04:02 PM
I just wish he had a chance to prove himself in a good offense. :ill:

Mitchy moo
02-14-2008, 04:05 PM
No hate for the guy, I just like that we are opening up our offense for a revamp.

Night Train
02-14-2008, 04:13 PM
I've heard of him !

Let's sign him !

hydro
02-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I've heard of him !

Let's sign him !

:lmao:

Jaybird
02-14-2008, 04:38 PM
thank you football gods!!!

Philagape
02-14-2008, 04:41 PM
I've heard of him !

Let's sign him !

No doubt if another team cut him, we'd see just that here

Confused
02-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Good riddance. an unproductive lockeroom cancer. Bryant Johnson AND Desaun Jackson/James Hardy/Early Doucet?

Philagape
02-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Peace out, you overpriced bum.

Nice move, Marv. :rolleyes:

But I thought everything Marv touched turned to gold!

Confused
02-14-2008, 05:03 PM
marv touched me once. it felt icky......

billsburgh
02-14-2008, 05:14 PM
he got paid like a number one, which is probably all that matters to him

HHURRICANE
02-14-2008, 05:36 PM
I just wish he had a chance to prove himself in a good offense. :ill:

He did in Atlanta.

gr8slayer
02-14-2008, 05:39 PM
He did in Atlanta.
I'll assume you are being sarcastic, if not let me know where you live and I'll go hit you over the head with a tack hammer. He had no QB to get him the ball in ATL either.

HHURRICANE
02-14-2008, 05:41 PM
I'll assume you are being sarcastic, if not let me know where you live and I'll go hit you over the head with a tack hammer. He had no QB to get him the ball in ATL either.

Uhhh, when he played here we had an offense. His issue, just like Buffalo, was that he never got open.

gr8slayer
02-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Uhhh, when he played here we had an offense. His issue, just like Buffalo, was that he never got open.
Michael Vick was the sorriest excuse for a QB there's been in a long time. Atlanta had a rushing attack, not a passing game. So no, "you" did not have an offense.

Night Train
02-14-2008, 06:32 PM
No doubt if another team cut him, we'd see just that here

" _______ was cut ! Why haven't we signed him yet ! We suck ! "

shelby
02-14-2008, 06:34 PM
here's a link (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-moves&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Good luck PP!

bigbub2352
02-14-2008, 06:46 PM
We save 2mil use it too sign Bryant Johnson, or Hackett, or Wilford, and draft Sweed or Kelly, and a TE

Pprice was a bad move from the begining, i understand i guess what the organization was tryin to do but, wrong guy, he is selfish and overatted

Bring in some size and do it fast

mybills
02-14-2008, 06:48 PM

thanks, from zoner #81.

historypete
02-14-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm happy he is gone. He didn't do anything while he was here, except catch a few WR screens. Ever since he alligator armed that ball in a night practice at training camp I lost all faith in him as a competant reciever.

If anything though this move confirms that we are going to get a big reciever via FA or the Draft. This was a huge priority before Price was cut, but I'd been thinking that had they not cut him we might not make a play for a solid #2 guy.

Philagape
02-14-2008, 09:13 PM
It was a huge priority two years ago, and signing him did keep us from going after a soild #2 guy. For two years.

Dujek
02-15-2008, 03:39 AM
I'm sorry it didn't work out for him this time round, but he really hasn't done much since his first spell in Buffalo.

Good luck to him.

mybills
02-15-2008, 06:31 AM
I hope his neck injury isn't worse than first reported. :pray:

HHURRICANE
02-15-2008, 07:45 AM
He was horrible and I don't wish him any luck because he will go down as one of the most over paid NFL players in the history of the league.

If anything I want him to donate a large portion of his unearned salary to a local charity.

gr8slayer
02-15-2008, 08:09 AM
He was horrible and I don't wish him any luck because he will go down as one of the most over paid NFL players in the history of the league.

If anything I want him to donate a large portion of his unearned salary to a local charity.
You need counseling.

NC-BILLS44
02-15-2008, 08:25 AM
Good luck Peerless.

Owen DeBoard
02-15-2008, 08:34 AM
:lolhit:

HHURRICANE
02-15-2008, 08:47 AM
You need counseling.

Your right. He earned his salary and should be proud of the great job he did in the NFL. I'll be waiting for HOF nomination.

gr8slayer
02-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Your right. He earned his salary and should be proud of the great job he did in the NFL. I'll be waiting for HOF nomination.
Where do you come up with this ****? This year he was injured, last year he played just fine and did what we asked of him. He even won us a game...

EDS
02-15-2008, 09:08 AM
Michael Vick was the sorriest excuse for a QB there's been in a long time. Atlanta had a rushing attack, not a passing game. So no, "you" did not have an offense.

If Michael Vick is the sorriest excuse for a QB there has been in a long time what does that say about JP, considering he has had much less success and Vick never had a receiver as talented as Evans to work with?

HHURRICANE
02-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Where do you come up with this ****? This year he was injured, last year he played just fine and did what we asked of him. He even won us a game...

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>2006</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Buffalo</TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>16</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>49</TD><TD class=yspscores>402</TD><TD class=yspscores>25.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>8.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>25</TD><TD class=yspscores>2.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>20</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> 2007</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Buffalo</TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>4</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>68</TD><TD class=yspscores>17.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.7</TD><TD class=yspscores>22</TD><TD class=yspscores>2.6</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This means that he earned $95,000 a catch. Do you think this was what we asked of him?

LifetimeBillsFan
02-15-2008, 09:12 AM
To me this only confirms that the Bills are going to try to add at least one and perhaps two WRs this offseason.

I think that P.Price did what he was signed to do when he was signed, within the limitations of the Bills offense, and no longer had any more usefulness to the organization. Combine that with his neck injury and it was time for the Bills to cut ties with him.

When M.Levy took over the Bills and E.Moulds made it clear that he was not interested in buying into what Levy and Jauron were looking to do with the team (if you recall, Moulds talked with both Levy and Wilson after Levy was hired), Levy really didn't know what he had with his WRs: he had Evans, Parrish and Aiken, but that was pretty much it (J.Reed, if you recall, was a FA and, other than the likes of K.Johnson and T.Owens--who were never going to sign with a rebuilding Buffalo team--it was a pretty thin FA group at WR). Price was a veteran who could provide some veteran leadership for his young WRs and potentially provide a target opposite Evans. The key was that he was a veteran who was happy to be in Buffalo (which Moulds no longer was) and had enough credibility (based on his previous seasons with the Bills and even his experiences with Atlanta and Dallas) to be able to talk with the other WRs in the lockerroom and have them listen to him.

None of us can really judge what Price's influence was in the lockerroom because we weren't there. If he was seen short-arming a pass or two in an open practice, he certainly wasn't the first or last WR to do that, but that also doesn't prove that he wasn't able to tell the other WRs things that they needed to learn in order to become better than they were. Again, we don't know what went on behind the scenes. All we know is that the Bills kept him around after a less than great first season back with the team and, then, after he was injured last season--when they could have cut their ties with him sooner--which would tend to indicate that the coaching staff felt that he was doing something right somewhere.

On the field, well, his return to the Bills was less than spectacular to be certain. But, I also have to wonder how much of that was his fault and how much was the fault of the offense and the QBs. To be sure, Price had a hard time getting open or making an impact in the passing game that the Bills were running most of the time when he was with the team--but, then again, he never really was much of a possession receiver and, with Fairchild keeping a tight leash on JP Losman (and last year, T.Edwards) most of the time and Losman choosing to go deep to Evans rather than Price, that's really the role that Fairchild had him in most of the time. And, when the Bills did open up their offense towards the end of the 2006 season, he did make some big plays. So, while I'm not saying that Price is all that great or did that great of a job, I can also see that some of his lack of production was, at least in part, due to the role that he was asked to play in the Bills offense.

IMHO, even though the results on the field were disappointing, Price did the job that the Bills wanted him to do at the time that they signed him to the extent that he was capable of doing it and now it is time for him and the team to move on. As last season proved, the Bills now have developed some young leaders on their team and they need a WR who can provide things in the passing game that are different from what Price, even if he is fully recovered from his neck injury, can provide. So, I don't have any hard feelings towards Price and I wish him well in the future.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Yay!!

Philagape
02-15-2008, 09:59 AM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysprow2 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left>2006</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Buffalo</TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>16</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>49</TD><TD class=yspscores>402</TD><TD class=yspscores>25.1</TD><TD class=yspscores>8.2</TD><TD class=yspscores>25</TD><TD class=yspscores>2.8</TD><TD class=yspscores>20</TD><TD class=yspscores>3</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD class=yspscores>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right height=16><TD class=yspscores align=left> 2007</TD><TD class=yspscores align=left>Buffalo</TD><TD class=yspscores align=right>4</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>7</TD><TD class=yspscores>68</TD><TD class=yspscores>17.0</TD><TD class=yspscores>9.7</TD><TD class=yspscores>22</TD><TD class=yspscores>2.6</TD><TD class=yspscores>5</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD><TD class=yspscores>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

This means that he earned $95,000 a catch. Do you think this was what we asked of him?

23.5 yards per game is exactly what I envision from a No. 2 receiver :insane:

gr8slayer
02-15-2008, 12:45 PM
If Michael Vick is the sorriest excuse for a QB there has been in a long time what does that say about JP, considering he has had much less success and Vick never had a receiver as talented as Evans to work with?
They both suck.

gr8slayer
02-15-2008, 12:47 PM

Ask Jauron.