Final pre-combine 5 round Bills mock w/FA signing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Confused
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2007

Final pre-combine 5 round Bills mock w/FA signing.

FA: Bills sign DT Corey Williams. Big money signing of FA. everyone else is depth and camp fodder.

Round 1: Keith Rivers OLB. He needs no.55 or no.97. catch my drift? 11 is too early for Malcolm Kelly, and Rivers is a prodigy. He, Poz and Crow is the league's best LB corps in 2 years.
    Round 2: James Hardy WR. Manningham and Doucet impress at the combine and the Bills get a huge redzone target for our young QB. Didnt post a blazing 40 time, but this guy is a strider and can get separation when he gets a head of steam.
    Round3a:Martellus Bennett TE. Another skyscraper @ 6'7, the freakishly athletic TE will make an immediate impact in the Bills short range passing game. His size alone will created mismatches with the LBs and safties that cover him. While not the greatest blocker, this guy is a playmaker.
    Round 3bejaun Tribble CB. Shutdown Corner. we need one. I like this guy. smallish, but rock solid.
    Round 4: Owen Schmitt FB. Short yardage beast. good hands, him and Lynch will bruise teams for years.
    Round 5: Matt Flynn QB. If we dont trade JP this year he's gone next year. This guy is good and he holds kicks, so we have an option for some trickery on ST. Decent passer, all around good backup for Trent
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: Final pre-combine 5 round Bills mock w/FA signing.

Flynn wont be drafted and I dont see the need for Schmitt at all....Tribble is a mini
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Confused
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jun 2007

I plan on buying you a schmitt jersey DB......

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hoofhearted
        I plan on buying you a schmitt jersey DB......
        That's fine it will go on the wall like the rest of them, I dont wear jerseys
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X