PDA

View Full Version : Disciples Of Gollum Are Everywhere This Time of Year

Night Train
02-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Many here are locking on to one or two Draft prospects and will promote/defend them to the death.

" Malcolm Kelly. My Precious ! "

The 1st round IS important but didn't we get Paul Poz in Round 2 and our starting QB in Round 3 ? Yeah, I thought so too.

Kepp an open mind and realize there's multiple options with our current count of 10 draft picks. We'll get help.

Mad Max
02-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Many here are locking on to one or two Draft prospects and will promote/defend them to the death.

The 1st round IS important but didn't we get Paul Poz in Round 2 and our starting QB in Round 3 ? Yeah, I thought so too.

Kepp an open mind and realize there's multiple options with our current count of 10 draft picks. We'll get help.

True. Plus we are all disciples of the Bills franchise, one which pretty much ALWAYS throws us for a loop come draft day.

YardRat
02-18-2008, 07:33 PM
That's part of the fun of gearing up for the draft, isn't it?

gr8slayer
02-18-2008, 07:33 PM

Why bring up Posluszny? He has yet to do anything worth talking about and whether or not he's a steal won't be known for another two years. Same for Edwards....