• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Disciples Of Gollum Are Everywhere This Time of Year

Many here are locking on to one or two Draft prospects and will promote/defend them to the death.

" Malcolm Kelly. My Precious ! "

The 1st round IS important but didn't we get Paul Poz in Round 2 and our starting QB in Round 3 ? Yeah, I thought so too.

Kepp an open mind and realize there's multiple options with our current count of 10 draft picks. We'll get help.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Mad Max
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Mar 2003

Re: Disciples Of Gollum Are Everywhere This Time of Year

Originally posted by Night Train
    Many here are locking on to one or two Draft prospects and will promote/defend them to the death.

The 1st round IS important but didn't we get Paul Poz in Round 2 and our starting QB in Round 3 ? Yeah, I thought so too.

Kepp an open mind and realize there's multiple options with our current count of 10 draft picks. We'll get help.
    True. Plus we are all disciples of the Bills franchise, one which pretty much ALWAYS throws us for a loop come draft day.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

That's part of the fun of gearing up for the draft, isn't it?
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train

Why bring up Posluszny? He has yet to do anything worth talking about and whether or not he's a steal won't be known for another two years. Same for Edwards....

Comment

Working...
        X