• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Patriots to host Booker....

Boston Globe

The Patriots will host free agent Marty Booker on Tuesday. With Donte' Stallworth set to be cut loose shortly, Booker would give the Pats an alternative to free agent Jabar Gaffney. Booker is also believed to be on the Cowboys' radar. These teams appear to be looking at Booker as an outside receiver, not a slot guy.
    You know what's really starting to piss me off about the Patriots? Every time an AFCE team releases someone they are always the first one's to jump up and check that player out. I often wonder if they are interviewing someone for a job or interviewing them for their knowledge.
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Re: Patriots to host Booker....

I think the common thread with the division guys the Pats go after is they are all guys who played well against them. Booker, like Wes Welker and Sammy Morris, had some big games against the Pats. Belichick doesn't forget the guys that lit him up.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
      • Mar 2005

They can have Booker.....just not Zach

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by NE39
        I think the common thread with the division guys the Pats go after is they are all guys who played well against them. Booker, like Wes Welker and Sammy Morris, had some big games against the Pats. Belichick doesn't forget the guys that lit him up.
        Yeah, he doesn't forget them and wants to know what plays were run against him.

Comment

Working...
        X