X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bills10-6in08
    • Sep 2007

WR Javon Walker

How do you feel about aquiring Javon Walker from Denver. The Only thing I question is attitude. Other than that He has the hieght, age and proven ability we are looking for ? I just wonder what they would be looking for ?

What do you think ?
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: WR Javon Walker

Originally posted by Bills10-6in08
    How do you feel about aquiring Javon Walker from Denver. The Only thing I question is attitude. Other than that He has the hieght, age and proven ability we are looking for ? I just wonder what they would be looking for ?

What do you think ?
    He had 2 good seasons out of 6, he had more yards in 04' than he did in 02',03',05',07' combined:

Career Stats more
    SeasonTeamReceivingRushingFumbles
    GGSRecYdsAvgLongTDAttYdsAvgLngTDFUMLost
    2007 Denver Broncos 8 5 2628711.02402-3-1.5-10----
    2006 Denver Broncos 16 16 691,08415.783T8912313.772T1----
    2005 Green Bay Packers 1 1 4276.890--------------
    2004 Green Bay Packers 16 12 891,38215.579T12----------22
    2003 Green Bay Packers 16 3 4171617.566T9210.51011
    2002 Green Bay Packers 15 2 2331913.930111111.011011
    TOTAL2523,81515.18330141329.472144

I'll pass.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

A third. I am interested.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• VeggieMan14
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by yordad
        A third. I am interested.
        Amen to that brother
        I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• clumping platelets

I wouldn't trade for him but would consider him as a FA for the right price

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Aug 2004

If the Bills have plans to bring Lee Evans back, I doubt that J.Walker would be interested in coming to Buffalo: one of the reasons that he wants out of Denver is because he is no longer going to be the # 1 WR there. And, why would you want to bring in a player--especially at the cost of a 3rd round pick--who would not be happy?

If he were happy being the # 2 guy, I might be willing to consider it, although I would have some serious concerns about his health and attitude. But, if he is going to be unhappy playing the role that the coaching staff wants him to play and cause problems if he isn't the # 1 option in the offense, I wouldn't want to deal with that even if he cost only a 7th round pick--the guy has a big contract and is a health-risk as it is.
            Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

The guy's a me first cancer on every team he's played.

No thanks.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                If the Bills have plans to bring Lee Evans back, I doubt that J.Walker would be interested in coming to Buffalo: one of the reasons that he wants out of Denver is because he is no longer going to be the # 1 WR there. And, why would you want to bring in a player--especially at the cost of a 3rd round pick--who would not be happy?

If he were happy being the # 2 guy, I might be willing to consider it, although I would have some serious concerns about his health and attitude. But, if he is going to be unhappy playing the role that the coaching staff wants him to play and cause problems if he isn't the # 1 option in the offense, I wouldn't want to deal with that even if he cost only a 7th round pick--the guy has a big contract and is a health-risk as it is.
                Precisely what I was about to say.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

With all of the WRs available in FA and the draft, why would we take a guy with mediocre production, a bad attitude, and injury issues.

Just because we've heard of a guy is not a good enough reason to sign him.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

INnjury prone cancer, he is not the type of player we want here, u r better off drafting a WR and developing him, then bringin in someone that will not except the number 2 roll
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• acehole
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Bills10-6in08

What do you think ?
                      Nodody wants to come here...especially a Top teir WR...would you? Wondering if our current qb can reach him on a wr screen?
                      Hated by the stupid..
                      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

He's done for, no thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X