PDA

View Full Version : Does cheating now explain why that wimpy looking *** Brady.......

Mitchy moo
02-19-2008, 08:13 PM
and that loser of a headcoach BB have become good? It really made no sense and Tom looks like a gay model so a straight answer, did cheating help these losers win games??

yordad
02-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Yes. For the longest time I didn't get how they kept winning. Now I do.

Mitchy moo
02-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Yes. For the longest time I didn't get how they kept winning. Now I do.

It really made no sense to me and just looking at them made me wonder, how the F- do they know what's coming and what to do. All of their games they played in we're lies and played by deception. These animals actually found a way to get the other team in the bag and just figure out how to beat them during the game by taping them. 2nd half adjustments my ass, second half review of the signs to figure out what they we're calling.

2nd half comebacks?? 2nd half manipulations of signs. These f-in Jerkoffs need to pay a big price than a fine and one draft pick, c-suckers. This is even worse than when I found out that all the big prizes at Mcdonald's went to friends of the company and I never had a chance to win all while growing up.

finfan34
02-19-2008, 09:09 PM
and that loser of a headcoach BB have become good? It really made no sense and Tom looks like a gay model so a straight answer, did cheating help these losers win games??

what is that picture of on the sig with all that ice????

oh yea.....bradys gay

gr8slayer
02-19-2008, 09:16 PM
what is that picture of on the sig with all that ice????

oh yea.....bradys gay
Looks like Niagara Falls.

Mitchy moo
02-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Looks like Niagara Falls.

It is. I've stood near that spot and even if frozen it would be difficult for me to walk out there especially with a child. At least she is holding the kids hand, lol.

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/niagara-falls-completely-frozen.jpg

DynaPaul
02-20-2008, 07:08 PM
I always wondered how they kept winning especially considering the fact that they didn't have much talent on the team. Mostly on offense they were anemic with average at best WRs and over the hill RBs. Well, we all know now. Anyone can look like a superstar when you know exactly what's coming at you.

Mitchy moo
02-20-2008, 08:11 PM
I always wondered how they kept winning especially considering the fact that they didn't have much talent on the team. Mostly on offense they were anemic with average at best WRs and over the hill RBs. Well, we all know now. Anyone can look like a superstar when you know exactly what's coming at you.

They should of won them all when they we're cheating because now they are going to get dismantled and then prison F-ed by congress.

jamze132
02-21-2008, 05:58 AM
It is. I've stood near that spot and even if frozen it would be difficult for me to walk out there especially with a child. At least she is holding the kids hand, lol.

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/niagara-falls-completely-frozen.jpg
Is there a space ship in the background in front of the falls? Sure looks like one...

Jan Reimers
02-21-2008, 06:59 AM
Well, it certainly wasn't Belichick's personality, or horse-toothed gay Brady's charm. Plus, Belichick was a very average head coach in Cleveland.

Ergo, it must have been the cheating.

Jeff1220
02-21-2008, 09:46 AM
It'll be interesting (and hopefully a lot of fun) to see what becomes of the mighty Pats now that their secrets are revealed.:cam: :snicker: