I wonder if this help the arbitrator's decision at all in the Chad Morton case? LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

I wonder if this help the arbitrator's decision at all in the Chad Morton case? LOL

April 8, 2003 -- In a sudden development that was as shocking as it was disturbing, the Jets yesterday lost Chad Morton, one of their key role players, to the Redskins after a ruling by an arbitrator who, The Post has learned, is a Redskins season ticket holder.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Sounds like a conflict of interests to me. He shouldn't have been allowed to be in on that ruling at all.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jul 2002

I wonder if Dan Snyder did some stupid move again and tried to sign a bum from somebody if his ruling would be different?

Comment

• Schobel94
        The Sack Master
        • Jan 2003

This is funny, the opening day game sounds like more and more fun as this saga continues.
        Beware the sack master!

Comment

• Jul 2002

Should be a good one.

Only 4 months till preseason starts. Football will be here before we know it.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

that is hillarious.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway To Green
              • Jul 2002

It's the Jets that got screwed so I don't care but that is just not right. Definately a conflict of interest.

Comment

• Romes
                • Jul 2002

not only was the guy a skins fan but "By awarding the player to the Redskins, Bloch clearly exceeded his authority under the CBA," Dennis Curran, the NFL Management Council senior VP, said.

The Jets lost Chad Morton Monday to the Redskins after a ruling by an arbitrator. But that's not where this story ends.

I don't like the Jets but they got screwed. IMO, Tagliabue needs to step in here and fix this. Don't know if he can but he should.
                Originally posted by paladin warrior
                RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                  Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                  • Jul 2002

Tags can't jump in and fix this, it was up to the arbitrator. The Jets screwed up by not matching the exact contract. I agree that there is a conflict of interest, but he made the right decision. If the Jets had done what they were supposed to do right away, this would have never happened.

God give me style and give me grace
                  God put a smile upon my face

Comment

Working...
                  X