PDA

View Full Version : I need info please

Marvelous
02-20-2008, 06:21 PM
I've been aiding a ill family member in south fl for months and didn't have internet. no internet!!! `1st time since, well pretty much since it came out...
-Can Pat Moran or Mikey or someone bring me uip tio speed ion these topics-
-Lee Evans
-TE- Gaines- hey, i like him.
-JP's status, kep,trade,cut etc etc

-trades rumours? i was reading mock drafts and two of them had us trading a 2nd or 3rd or JP to Detroit for BigDaddy Rogers. :drool: 99% bogus but....

And last but not least & most important THE DRAFT. I tend to rely on draft mags but until they come out i usually go by us Zoners opinions...
--Can someone post me the top 10 most common Bills predictions for our 1st rounder.. I know it's a HUGE request but *** man i neet to get back into the loop...

-Pat Moran, i see there's no stud TE this year for you to drool over with our 1st :snicker:

gr8slayer
02-20-2008, 06:24 PM
I've been aiding a ill family member in south fl for months and didn't have internet. no internet!!! `1st time since, well pretty much since it came out...
-Lee Evans - Nothing new
-TE- Gaines- hey, i like him. - Nothing new
-JP's status, kep,trade,cut etc etc - Nothing new

-trades rumours? i was reading mock drafts and two of them had us trading a 2nd or 3rd or JP to Detroit for BigDaddy Rogers. :drool: 99% bogus but.... - Nothing New

And last but not least & most important THE DRAFT. I tend to rely on draft mags but until they come out i usually go by us Zoners opinions...
--Can someone post me the top 10 most common Bills predictions for our 1st rounder.. I know it's a HUGE request but *** man i neet to get back into the loop... - Check out the Scouting Zone, DraftBoy has a ton of great stuff in there about the draft. http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/forumdisplay.php?f=25

-Pat Moran, i see there's no stud TE this year for you to drool over with our 1st :snicker:

patmoran2006
02-20-2008, 06:37 PM
Give you the very condensed version.. for now anyway

-Lee Evans
Haven't heard from him this offseason. Signed through 2009, not going anywhere this season for sure. I think the consensus is a big #2 WR is our top priority, maybe if not a "top" priority the most realistic top priority. He can't thrive in this system as a #1 without better talent because he gets too much attention.. He got away with it in 2006 but D.C.'s got onto his speed in 2007. He needs help.
-TE- Gaines- hey, i like him.
I think the TE for sure will be addressed this spring, especially with Edwards as the starter.. He loves throwing to the tight end.. I stated I think the team might try to sign Ben Utecht (Indy) or Eric Johnson (Saints). Drafting is always a possibility though I'm not keen on a project TE. Fred Davis (USC) is the only TE I know of rated a first rounder, and we'd have to trade down to get him. Draftboy could probably give you a better analysis on him. I like him, but certainly not at #11. As for Gaines, I think he's going to stay. I actual think given his salary, bad drops at times and mental farts, that Royal would be the one to go before Gaines. We signed a guy named Teyo Johnson recently, a highly skilled athlete but hasn't done anything in this league. SOemone else here would know more about him than me. Sounds like a 'risk' guy that could pay off, I highly doubt even our front office is stupid enough to count on that.
-JP's status, kep,trade,cut etc etc
I'm admittedly biased against Losman. But regardless, I think VERY strongly I'm accurate when I say he's as good as gone. They will try to trade him. I think Minn, Chicago and Carolina are the likely suitors. I don't think they are going to get much for him, not nearly as much as most this board thinks, but I don't care. Rid yourself of him.. He's already went public about his wishes to be traded via his agent, and it's bound to get worse. I fully expect a vet backup to come to this team via FA.. I think Cleo Lemon and (gasp) Todd Collins are the two most likely candidates.

-trades rumours? i was reading mock drafts and two of them had us trading a 2nd or 3rd or JP to Detroit for BigDaddy Rogers. :drool: 99% bogus but....
Haven't really heard any trade rumors at all. I'd be shocked if they traded for Rogers. Corey Williams being tagged (GB) I guess makes it at least an outside possibility. The FA market is REALLY thinning out as more teams are franchising their guys in effort to keep their own.

--Can someone post me the top 10 most common Bills predictions for our 1st rounder.. I know it's a HUGE request but *** man i neet to get back into the loop...
Still too early for the draft.. I'm thinking it really depends on what the Bills do once Feb 29 rolls around. The most 'popular' choice right now seems to be Oklahoma WR Malcomb Kelly. .He's a bigger guy that would compliment Evans well. Some people prefer CAl WR DeSean Jackson while others like Sweed. Personally, I am really liking OLB Keith Rivers (USC) but I have serious doubts he'll be there at 11, especially when the past two defensive ROY's (Willis, Ryans) have been LB's. They make an impact from day one.. I don't think any CB is top 11 material, especially in a cover two, and Sedrick Ellis is the most realistic DT option, but i think we'd have to move up to get him.

Marvelous
02-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks Pat...& GR8....
-I oculdsa sworn Evans was UFA THIS year...Well im stoked that it's next... I was sure we lost him...

---I'd love Malcolm Kelly.. Since i admit im NOT a draftnik, i dunno if 11 is too early for him but his size is awesome... AWESOME.. We haven't had a 6'4 reciever since....since....wow! Quinn Early? Been a looong time since weve had size a@wideout...we need it bigtime....

-Anyone else wanna contribute to my quest for Bills updates? it's appreciated fella's....

I was just thinking how much we need to draft a target for Edwards.. Maybe FB/TE or WR.. Im gonna start a thread just for that... Check iot out if you are interested in sharing your opiniopns.....

jamze132
02-21-2008, 04:15 AM
Want some info? Peerless Price is finally gone!

patmoran2006
02-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks Pat...& GR8....
-I oculdsa sworn Evans was UFA THIS year...Well im stoked that it's next... I was sure we lost him...

---I'd love Malcolm Kelly.. Since i admit im NOT a draftnik, i dunno if 11 is too early for him but his size is awesome... AWESOME.. We haven't had a 6'4 reciever since....since....wow! Quinn Early? Been a looong time since weve had size a@wideout...we need it bigtime....

-Anyone else wanna contribute to my quest for Bills updates? it's appreciated fella's....

I was just thinking how much we need to draft a target for Edwards.. Maybe FB/TE or WR.. Im gonna start a thread just for that... Check iot out if you are interested in sharing your opiniopns.....
Evans is actually signed through 2009 I think.. He has two more years left under contract.

gr8slayer
02-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Evans is actually signed through 2009 I think.. He has two more years left under contract.
He has the option to forgo the final year.

PECKERWOOD
02-21-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm so glad Peerless is gone, that means we are definately going to be adding a new WR via FA or draft.