PDA

View Full Version : Another rumor regarding Spygate II

Mr. Miyagi
02-22-2008, 09:32 AM
I heard it on Headline News this morning that an anonymous ex-Patriot player has confirmed that the Pats have been taping since 2000. No link anywhere however.

Now this is something. It's an ex-player now. Flutie maybe? This could get uglier and uglier.

TacklingDummy
02-22-2008, 09:34 AM
http://sports.aol.com/nfl/story/_a/new-bombshell-in-spygate-case/20080222071409990002

TacklingDummy
02-22-2008, 09:41 AM
Now this is something. It's an ex-player now. Flutie maybe? This could get uglier and uglier.

Flutie wasn't there in 2000.

bigbub2352
02-22-2008, 09:42 AM
I played football my whole life(college ball), and so did some of my friends (college ball) and we were all talking about this last night,

Talking about how much of an advantage this is, and how good it would make there OLD defense look, as well as how good it would make ur running game, and how good it would make ur QB look, knowing were the coverage gaps are,

Sorry everyone who thinks this isnt a huge deal is completely wrong, and just the lack of coverage by ESPN and destroying of tapes by Goodell should tell u at the very least the NFL is tryin to cover it up because the Pats were there big market poster boy and Brady there Golden Child

Also explains why overatted bums like Vrabel Brushci Harrison Seau and others guys who should be retired didnt get good untill 2001, i know Seau and harrision are the exception to that but they are like 40 now and still playing that good i dont think so,
Look at the players Vrabel a bruschi were before 2001, and then all sudden they are awesome

This stinks big time
i hope they get stripped of everything
Belicheck is an *******, and this needs to happen
There is just no way a team is this good and this well coached when all they do every year is lose players and assistants
Also everyteam out there pays millions to try and figure out other teams coaching startageis legally
U mean to tell me that no one could figure them out give me a break

Meathead
02-22-2008, 10:39 AM
it would be nice if former players started coming out of the woodwork faster than bill clinton bimbos

Mr. Miyagi
02-22-2008, 10:50 AM
Yeah I can't wait. :snicker: