• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

JP trade talks

With teams gearing up for FAs and the draft, why aren't there any JP trade talks going around the league insiders?

JP wants out, it's obvious. Why not get a deal done so we can openly look for a backup QB in the free agency? What the hell are we waiting for??
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Re: JP trade talks

I think it has to do with tampering charges...if any team talks to JP now they are liable for them...we will begin to hear stuff once FA starts.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

We can give Losman permission to seek a trade if we chose. Several teams have done this lately; including the Jets (Vilma).

I dont think we're actively looking to trade him and that stuns me. He's GONE no matter what happens this year when the season is over. Why not get SOMETHING for him while we can. Plus, I dont think he's going to be a very happy camper if he's still with this team in 2008.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The King
        Without me it's just Awe so
        • Jun 2004

Thats probably because he looked fricking terrible all year
        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
        It was all
        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Who would want the bum?

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            We can give Losman permission to seek a trade if we chose. Several teams have done this lately; including the Jets (Vilma).

I dont think we're actively looking to trade him and that stuns me. He's GONE no matter what happens this year when the season is over. Why not get SOMETHING for him while we can. Plus, I dont think he's going to be a very happy camper if he's still with this team in 2008.
            I don't remember anyone saying anything about permission... Do you have a link?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Thats probably because he looked fricking terrible all year
              Boooooo hater.

He looked better than any of the QBs Atlanta, Miami, Kansas City and Minnesota fielded all season.

Comment

• hydro
                • Oct 2005

Originally posted by draz54
                I don't remember anyone saying anything about permission... Do you have a link?
                BERNIAC!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

JP is easily better than Alex Smith.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Boooooo hater.

He looked better than any of the QBs Atlanta, Miami, Kansas City and Minnesota fielded all season.
                    Right but he still looked like crap.... why give up something for the same below average result. I would rather have Brody Croyle or Tavaris Jackson than JP.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

I agree our future is Trent Edwards but it doesn't mean we have to hate JP. I still think JP can be good given a chance with another team. I would certainly prefer the upside of JP than the god awful Brody Croyle. You think JP is inconsistent? You haven't seen Tavaris Jackson play more than just the highlights obviously.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                        • Feb 2005

Always value in a Young QB with exp, I think we should move him, than have a disgruntled player in the locker room hurtin TE's development, we can pull a 4th maybe a 3rd for him or include him in a trade on draft day him and a 3rd to move into the 2nd something like that

I agree keepin him here is treadin on water, i dont think u want that,
                        Detroit, San Fran, Chicago, TB, etc all need Qbs or at least QB competition
                        We will see but he will be an awfully expensive back up as well
                        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Let's just quit screwing this guy around and give him a chance elsewhere. He, like all QB's that have come into Buffalo since Jim got screwed around by a horrible owner who can't make up his mind on a coach and OC. Edwards is next on the get screwed by a bad owner.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                            Let's just quit screwing this guy around and give him a chance elsewhere. He, like all QB's that have come into Buffalo since Jim got screwed around by a horrible owner who can't make up his mind on a coach and OC. Edwards is next on the get screwed by a bad owner.
                            100% agreed.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. Miyagi again.

Comment

Working...
                              X