• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

FA Rumors from the combine

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

After being jilted when the Bengals made a surprise move giving offensive lineman Stacey Andrews the franchise tag, the New York Jets have turned their attention towards another offensive lineman.

The team is now targeting Pittsburgh Steeler guard Alan Faneca and are expected to make a big push for the former All Pro. The Jets feel bring Faneca in will not only be an upgrade over Adriene Clarke, who was a disaster last year, but will also offer stability between their two young former first round picks, D'brickashaw Ferguson and Nick Mangold.

The Seattle Seahawks have shown an interest in tight end Marcellus Rivers and could make a push for him in free agency.

With a number of top flight cornerbacks receiving the franchise tag and now out of the loop in free agency, a market is opening up for the second tier players at the position. Source have said Steeler cornerback Ricardo Colclough, who will soon be a free agent, has drawn a lot of interest recently and could receive a surprising contract in the coming weeks.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: FA Rumors from the combine

I expect the Jets to be EXTREMELY active in FA this year.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TFY
      Expanding on a story we posted early this morning, five teams are presently in the mix for the services of Alan Faneca. Besides the Jets, two other clubs hot on his tail are the Tampa Bay Bucs and San Francisco 49ers. The Niners are expected to lose a pair of linemen to free agency, Kwame Harris and Justin Smiley, while a third, Larry Allen, is expected to retire.
      COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

I'd love to land Smiley!!!
        COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
        X