• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Color Me Silly

I don't know why, and obviously most will hope I'm right. But I have this feeling in my gut the Bills are going to be EXTREMELY active in free agency and the draft.

I don't know if it will translate to positive results. But I have a feeling we're going to do a lot in the next two months. I think we're going to take some actual "chances" in FA.. Im talking about talented but injured guys like Hackett and Tommy Kelly.

And on draft day, I think we're going to move around the board a lot. Don't know obviously how its going to go.. But I'd be shocked if we pick at 11 and then the 2nd and two 3rds like we're scheduled. There is going to be some movement, maybe a lot of it.

I'm not a big Jauron guy at all. But going by his public comments since season's end I think he knows if we're to be considered a real playoff contender a significant amount of change has to come now. We're an average team right now, and that's not good enough--a nd I think he knows what.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Color Me Silly

I'd love to get Hackett
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Keep dreaming Pat....

Comment

• raphael120
        Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
        • Oct 2005

I think Jauron realizes this is his last year to be a head coach or anyone of significance in the NFL if he doesnt make the playoffs this year so I hope Ralph gives him the option to go ball to the wall and do what we need to do to get who we need to go to the playoffs.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          I'm not a big Jauron guy at all. ...
          That's a total BS. Come out of the closet and admit being a Dick's fan.

You have been saying that for the last two years and everyone knows it.

Dick may not be a play to play Sunday master, but we all know the coach''s real job is from Monday to Saturday. Heck Levy, Parcells, Jimmy Johnson were never game day masters.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

We've got a good nucleus of young, developing players, and some established - but still mostly young - veterans.

Two or three quality free agents and another good draft should put us on the road to the playoffs.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ed
              Dude
              • Sep 2002

Considering our abundance of draft picks and the fact that we've made moves the past two years, it wouldn't be surprising at all to see some draft day movement. I'm expecting a strong draft.

I don't know about free agency though. I expect us to be very aggressive and competetive, but with a thinning talent pool and a lot of cap room for most teams, it's probably not fair to set your expectations too high. I think it's going to be hard for every team to land the top guys they want. I definitely want to see some big moves, but I'm not expecting to be blown away.

Comment

Working...
              X